PACET Exam 2017 is for Planning and Architecture Entrance Test 2017, Check official details of PACET 2017 Application Form , PACET 2017 Exam Dates, Registration.
PACET 2017 Application Form, PACET 2017 Exam Dates, Registration: –PACET 2017 stands for Planning and Architecture Entrance Test 2017 conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University also known as JNTU PACET selects students for admission to the following courses.
Planning and Architecture Entrance Exam 2017 is for those candidates who want to enter in engineering entrance exam 2017. More and further details of PACET Exam 2017 like education skills, age limit, application form, selection mode are given in below.
PACET 2017 Application Form: –
- 6 year B. arch degree and other relative program.
- 5 year B. arch degree course
- 4 year B.planning degree course.
Commencement of application form- month of May every year
Exam date- month of July every year.
JNTU Exam fee—application fee of Rs. 400 is paid in the form of demand draft.
JNTU PACET 2017 Eligibility criteria—
Educational qualification— candidate should have passed class 12th under the board of intermediate education, Andhra Pradesh or relative vocational course along with the bridge course conducted by the board of intermediate education and should have secured –
- At least 50 percent marks aggregate in mathematics and English as compulsory subjects for admission into B.Arch degree course of 5 year.
- At least 50 percent aggregate marks with any subject for admission into B.Planning degree course of 4 years.
How to apply— Aspirants can download the application form from the official website of the JNTU PACET and required to fill all the details and submitted back before the last date of submission. The student can also obtain application form by sending a DD which is drawn in favor of secretary APSCHE.
Go to following link for online form: PACET Application Form 2017
Candidates should have passed 3 years diploma in architecture/ engineering conducted by the state board of technical education and training, Andhra Pradesh and secured the above mentioned percentages for admission in respective courses.
Age limit— candidate’s age should be 16 years by the commencement of the admission and there is no upper age limit.
- Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and should satisfy local/nonlocal status required as per the Andhra Pradesh educational institutions order, 1974.
12th Board Exam Result 2017
Studying Abroad In UK Universities
Scholarship To Study Abroad
Scholarship to Study In Canada
12th Pass Job 2017