Odisha Public Service commission soon going to release OPSC Medical Officer January Admit Card 2020-21 on their official site. All of the candidates who are going to appear in the OPSC medical officer exam are impatiently waiting for publish Admit card. Candidates will be able to download their admit card soon before 15 days of exam date.
OPSC Medical Officer January Admit Card 2020-21, OPSC Admit Card 2020-21:- Odisha PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020-21 has finally released after a long wait, great info for those who have applied for it. As it is well known that OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020-21 is going to be organized on 29th January 2020-21.
So the aspirants who were so much worried about their OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020-21, need not to be worried anymore as it has come out to be fetched. The selection for these Medical Officer cum Assistant Surgeon Vacancies will be directly on the basis of written exam.
OPSC Medical Officer December Exam Date : 29th January 2020-21
Not even a month left for the exam date so all the appliers need to pull it back if they are not prepared yet. All the other more important details regarding OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020-21 can be fetched from given below:-
OPSC Medical Officer December Admit Card 2020-21, OPSC Admit Card 2020-21
|OPSC Medical Officer 2020-21 Admit Card Notification|
|Total no of vacancies: updated soon|
|Name of Vacancy:- Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)|
|Name of Organization:- Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Declaration For:- Admit Card|
|Official Website:- opsc.gov.in|
Admit Card Status:- On Air
Exam Date:- 29th January 2020-21
Result Announced Date:- will be updated shortly
How to Download OPSC Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2020-21:
- Login yourself to the official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC).
- Search for the link OPSC Registration 2020-21 on the home page.
- Click on that link to go for OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2020-21.
- Look for the Admit Card link on that web page.
- Enter all the details, whatever are required.
- Click on the Submit button to generate your Online Hall Ticket.
- After the process, it will come in front of you on computer screen.
- Save the page as PDF file and download it.
- Get the print out of it for appearing in the OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020-21.
OPSC Medical Officer 2020-21 Result:-
Enrollment no. which will be denoted on your permission letter will help you to fetch your OPSC Medical Officer Exam Result 2020-21 successfully.
OPSC Medical Officer 2020-21 Cut off:-
The Cut-off Marks for OPSC Medical Officer Exam 2020-21 will be published very soon after completing all the process of exam. Till then it can only be fetched from the previous records and the level of the written exam paper.