ONGC Recruitment 2018 – 332 Asst Technician, Jr Asst Rigman & Other Posts:- Oil and Natural Gas Limited has issued notification for the recruitment to hire candidates on the basis of GATE Exam Score Card 2018. All the candidates who have applied for GATE Exam 2018, they can apply for ONGC Vacancies Through GATE 2018. All Details of ONGC Vacancies 2018-18 like education criteria, application form, selection process are mentioned in below.
PSU Jobs Through GATE 2018
Government Jobs 2018
Engineering Jobs 2018
ONGC Vacancy 2018 Details:
Total No of Post: Various
Names of the Posts:
Eligibility Criteria:- Candidate should have Education, Degree in relevant field, for More informational Refer the official notification for details.
Age Limit: Age limit for exam
- 18 to 30 years for post of A-I & A-II level posts
- 18 to 27 years for W-I level posts as on 24-Juliy-2018
- Age relaxation also applicable for applicants.
Selection process:- Applicants selection for exam will be based on
- written test,
- Driving Test/ Typing test, Physical Efficiency Test/ Stenography test
ONGC Application Process 2018
Application Fee: – Application fee for exam
- SC/ ST candidates :- Rs. 50 + 20
- Other applicants: – 200 + 20
- No fee for Ex Serviceman & PWD applicants.
- Application fee is to be given via SBI Bank Challan.
- Starting date: 03-07.-017
- Last date: 24-07-2018 till 6 PM
- Last date Fee payment: 27-07-2018
- Written exam: 20-09-2018 (Tentative)
How to apply: – Those, who are eligible in ONGC recruitment 2018 and fulfil the eligibility, can apply online by official website on or before 24-07-2018.
Instruction to apply:-
- Go to the website www.ongcindia.com.
- Find “Recruitment notification 02/2018 – Eastern Sector (Assam)” —> “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details
- After that submit the form.
- Now take hard copy of online application for future use.