ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2016, ONGC GT Exam Hall Ticket 2016:- Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited has published the ONGC Graduate Trainee 2016 Admit Card. The applicant who is participated in the exam please check their status of ONGC GTE 2016 Admit Card on the official web portal www.ongcindia.com.
Candidates who are applied for ONGC GTE Exam 2016 can check their status as soon as possible. They can download their ONGC GTE 2016 Admit Card Online from official website of ONGC. ONGC is going to publish the Hall Ticket for 417 Vacancy for GTE. There are two types of Post were announced by ONGC first is Graduate Trainee Engineering (GTE) and second is Geo-Sciences.
ONGC Recruitment Application Form 2016
The candidates have to bring Original Govt. Id with their ONGC GTE 2016 Call Letter. In Id you can bring only Adhar Card or Voter Id. If u lost your ONGC GTE Call Letter 2016 you cannot appear in the examination. A large amount of candidates will going to appear in the exam.
PSC Vacancy Application Form
PSU Vacancy Latest Notification
ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2016
Important Information ONGC Graduate Trainee 2016 Admit Card 2016:
- Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Category: ONGC GTE Call Letter 2016.
- Number Of vacancies: 417
- Job Role: GTE & Geo Science
- Admit Card: 20th August, 2016 to 27th August, 2016
- Web Address: www.ongcindia.com
- Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Download ONGC GTE 2016 Hall Ticket:-
Admit card is very essential Document for any Exam. If u lost your admit card you have not to appear in the exam. So bring two copies of admit card at the specify exam center.
Some Steps to follow to download ONGC Graduate Trainee Admit Card 2016:-
- To download ONGC GTE Hall Ticket 2016 we have to visit the official website of ONGC e. www.ongcindia.com.
- Then login into the portal.
- Then go to ONGC GTE 2016 Admit card link : ONGC Exam GT Hall ticket 2016
- Then follow the instruction given to it.
- And then fill the entire required specific mandatory what they asked.
- After that you have to recheck all the data.
- Then click on SUBMIT button.
- Hen Save or Download Hall Ticket.
- At you have take a printout of this admit card to appear in the exam.
Important Dates to Remember:-
ONGC Online Registration Start: – 28th July 2016
ONGC Online Close: – 10th August, 2016
ONGC GTE 2016 Result:- Result are declare after exam, it will published we notify you.
ONGC GTE 2016 Cutoff marks 2016:- Updated Soon.