Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016, Orissa ATO Vacancy 2016 : – Odisha Staff Selection Commission has issued a notification in behave of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited for filling the 467 vacant seats of Assistant Training Officer (ATO) and Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO).
Aspirants have to apply Odisha SSC Application form online. Applicants who are looking for latest govt. jobs 2016 it is golden opportunity for them. They must apply for OSSC Recruitment 2016 before the last date. To know about Odisha SSC Recruitment vacancy 2016-2017 details visit the official website as we will update the same here. Apply for latest SSC Vacancy
From official portal you can acquire all relevant details about Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2016 Recruitment. Aspirants who are interested in OSSC 2016 Recruitment they can apply & also check the eligibility criteria. Contenders looking for Odisha Government Jobs they have a great opportunity to apply for this recruitment. Check State Wise vacancy here
Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016
All the applying candidates can check the qualification, Age limitation & other information about the recruitment in details can check the official web site & details are also given below: –
Details about OSSC: –
Name of Organization: – Staff Selection Commission of Odisha
Total Vacancies: – 467
Last date: – Mention Below
Job Location: – Odisha
Official web portal: – www.ossc.gov.in
|Post Name||No. of posts|
|Assistant Training Officer||352 posts|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (ACTO)||115 posts|
Eligibility criteria of Odisha SSC Recruitment 2016: –
- Assistant Training Officer post- Applicants must be passed 10th class or its equivalent from recognized board & have Technical Qualification in (ITI/ Degree/ Diploma/ MCA) from institute recognized by NCVT/AICTE.
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer post– Candidates must be Bachelors degree its relevant from recognized board/university or institute.
Age Limitations: – Age limits for Assistant Training Officer post should be between 18 -32 years and 21- 32 years for ACTO post as on last date of application. Age relaxation is provided to 5 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ & Women candidates and 10 years for PWD candidates as per govt. norms.
Salary: – Candidates will be paid Rs.9300 /- per month with a GP Rs.4200/- by the organization after selection.
Exam Fee: – Applying Applicants have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 100/- through online or Offline for Odisha SSC 2016 Recruitment. Other category candidates are exempt from payment of fee.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates for OSSC 2016 vacancies will be based on their performance in written exam. After selection they will call for interview.
Exam Scheme :
|Particulars||Distribution of Marks|
|Written Examination||100 marks|
|Viva Voce Test||10 marks|
|Career Assessment||90 marks|
How to apply for Odisha SSC 2016 Recruitment Online: –
- Postal Address:At first applicants have to visit the Official site of Odisha SSC that is www.ossc.gov.in
- Search for the post link you want to apply for and read the eligibility criteria details and complete : OSSC Vacancy Application form
- Candidates must have to follow all the given steps and complete registration process with entering correct details.
- On successful completion of the registration, a registration ID and password will be generated for applied candidate.
- Now again login with entering your new generated Registration Number and password etc and fill up the application form with all required details.
- Pay the payment.
- Then, click on submit button & take a hard copy of the form for the further use.
- Send the hard copy of application with the relevant documents to the given addressbelow:-
Secretary, Orissa Staff Selection Commission
Barrack No.1, Unit –V Bhubaneswar 751054, Odisha
Dates to be Remember:
|Name of the Post||Last date to apply online||Last date for Receipt of the Print Out of Online Applications|
|Assistant Training Officer||24th September 2016||13th October 2016|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer||21st September 2016||6th October 2016|