Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018, OPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2018: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an official vigyapti on its official page that is “opsc.gov.in” related to the Odisha Judicial Service Examination named as Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018. The OPSC has released 153 vacant vacancies for the Civil Judge posts in Odisha Judicial Services.
The job seekers who fulfill the eligibility conditions can apply online for this OPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2018 from 20.07.2018 to 20.08.2018. Applicants have to visit on the main web page of the OPSC that is “opsc.gov.in”.
PSC Jobs Application Form
For more detailed information regarding to the OPSC 153 Civil Judge Vacancy 2018 like selection procedure, education eligibility, age limit, pay scale, application fees etc. you have to read the complete details on our page.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018
Details of the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Name of the Post: Civil Judge
Official Website: “opsc.gov.in”
No. Of Post: 153 Vacancies
Category wise posts details:
- Unreserved: 75 Posts
- Scheduled Caste: 25 Posts
- Scheduled Tribe: 34 Posts
- SEBC: 17 Posts
- OH: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria OPSC 153 Civil Judge Vacancies 2018:
Applicants have to possess Graduation in Law of any government recognized University / Institution.
Age Limit: as on 1st August 2018
- Candidate’s age should lie in between 233 years to 35 years.
- Upper age relaxations are acceptable as per the government rules.
Rs 27000- 37,090/-
- For General / OBC candidates: 300/-
- PWD / ST / SC category appliers are fee exempted.
Nominees will be selected based on prelims written test, main written examination and interview which are organized by exam authority.
Centers for Examination:
Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Sambalpur
OPSC Judicial Service Exam Application Forms 2018:
Eligible and interested nominees can apply online via official website that is “opsc.gov.in” from 20th July 2018 to 20th August 2018.
Odisha PSC Recruitment 2018 Application Form
How to apply:
- Applicants have to visit the official web page of the OPSC i.e. “opsc.gov.in”.
- Then download the official advertisement and read it carefully: Orissa PSC Application Form 2018
- After that click on apply online link.
- Now enter the details which are required.
- Then upload passport size photo and sign.
- Pay the Application fee.
- Now finally click on submit tab.
- Your form is submitted successfully.
- Save it or take a hard copy of it for further use.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 20th June 2018
- Last date for Submission of Offline Application: 20th August 2018
- Date of Prelims written exam: 4th September 2018
OPSC Admit Card 2018: The OPSC Judicial Service Exam Admit card will be announced on the official website 10 to 12 days before the date of examination. On our web portal we are also update the admit card of OPSC Judicial Service Exam 2018 when it is released officially.
As we all know admit card is a mandatory document for the students without it you can’t get entry in the examination hall.
OPSC Result 2018: The exam authority will publish the OPSC Judicial Service Exam result 2018 after the successfully completion of the exam. Large no of applicants are took part in the exam and after the completion of exam they will eagerly looking for the OPSC Judicial Service Exam result on the official web page.