Table of Contents
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018, NIMHANS Teaching Faculty 2018-19 : – National Institute of Mental Health and Neuron Sciences (NIMHANS) has issued a notification for NIMHANS 2018 Recruitment. Total 49 posts are announced for Teacher in NIMHANS 2018 Vacancy.
NIMHANS has recently release a recruitment notification to fill 49 vacant seats for Additional Professor, Professor, Associate, Assistant Professor and Professor. Interested & eligible candidates who are looking latest 2018 govt. jobs in Bangalore may apply for format application before 07th September 2018.
Government Jobs for Teaching
A large no. of candidates is going to participate for this recruitment. NIMHANS 2018 notification more details like age limit/ qualification/ Selection process/ how to apply online/ Application fee and other important details mention below.
NIMHANS Recruitment 2018: Teaching Faculty
- Name of organization: National Institute of Mental Health & Neuro Sciences
- Post name: Teaching Faculty
- Total Posts: 49
- Category: – Govt. job
- Mode to apply: – Online
Post Wise Vacancy Details:-
|S.N.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMHANS 2018 Recruitment: –
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should have MD in Pharmacology/Psychiatry/Anesthesia/Physiology/M.S Anesthesia/Physical Medicine, DM Neurology, M.Ch. Neurosurgery, M.A/ M.S.W Degree in Medical Psychiatric Social Work with relevant experience in their field.
Age Limits: Applying Candidate’s age should be 50 years as on 20th February 2018 for this post.
Application Fee: – Category wise Application Fee
- For General/OBC candidates: Rs.2, 000/-.
- ST/SC candidates: Rs.1, 000/-
For more details visit the official portal.
Selection Process:- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview round.
Salary: – Selected candidate can get Rs. 60,000 monthly.
How to Apply online NIMHANS Recruitment 2018:
- First of all open the official site : www.nimhans.ac.in
- Now click on notification Panel ; Apply Online for : NIMHANS Vacancy 2018
- Then, now click on the vacancy notification.
- Select the link online submission of application.
- Enter required mandatory.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Login your account and fill the online application form.
- Upload your required documents and submit your application form.
- Take printout of application form for the future use.
Last date to apply online application: 7th September 2018.