NEST Application Form 2020-21, NEST 2020-21 Registration Process:-The Online Application Submission of NEST Exam has started from 2nd Jan 2020-21. All Candidates are advised to check their NEST Exam Eligibility 2020-21 to apply online for NEST 2020-21 Exam application. Here, we are connecting you with the official website of NEST with official notification and apply online Link.
The National Entrance Screening Test or NEST Exam 2020-21 is for Academic Session 2020-21 which conducts in May Month 2020-21. NEST Exam is conducting under National Institute of Science Education and Research for 5 Year Integrated Program. You can apply online for NEST Online Application Form 2020-21 in both mode that are offline mode and online mode. You can visit to the official website to check details of how to apply for NEST Exam in Online mode vise-versa in Offline Mode.
National Entrance Screening Test Notification will be released in the Month of January 2020-21. If you are appearing or passed out in class 12th with Science or Engineering Diploma Holder or taking degree with Science or related to engineering or Medical field, then you can apply for NEST 1st and NEST 2nd Exam 2020-21.
NEST Application Form 2020-21: NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) 2020-21 application form will available in the January month. NEST is a national level entrance examination, through this aspirants take admission in several number of research program. NEST Exam 2020-21 will organize in the 27th May 2020-21 and application form of NEST 2020-21 will display in the Jan 2020-21. Fix date of NEST 2020-21 application form will update very soon on its page. See the full information of NEST examination form 2020-21 here and do the registration for NEST registration form 2020-21 prior deadline.
NEST Application Form 2020-21 Details
- To attend the NEST exam 2020-21 interested aspirants meet provided eligibility criteria:
- Applicants should complete 12th/HSC class with 60 percentage marks (reserved community candidates 55 percentage)
- Age of contestants not cross the 20 years as and 5 years relaxation in age will be given SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Candidates should pass 12th class and appearing students may also apply for this NEST application form 2020-21.
Competitors will select according their performance in the written NEST exam 2020-21.
- Male candidates of general and OBC: 700/-
- Male candidates of SC/ST and physical disability: 350/-
- Female candidates of all categories: 350/-
NEST 2020-21 Application Process
How to Apply:
For the NEST 2020-21 contestants may apply either offline or online mode. For offline candidates should download application form in prescribed format and after filling it send at official site before the last date.
- Contestants must visit the link: www.nestexam.in
- Then click on link: National Entrance Screening Test Application form 2020-217
- After then hit the link: Apply online
- Then begin to fill up it mandatory details that are asked related your education and personal.
- Make the payment of examination fee.
- And click on the submit button.
- And in the last you should get a hard copy of filled application form for future purpose.
- Initial date to registration for National Entrance Screening Test 2020-21 application form: 2nd-Jan-2020-21
- Deadline to do registration is: 6th-March-2020-21
- Exam hosting date: 27th-May-2020-21
- Result announcement date: 16th-June-2020-21
NEST Admit Card 2020-21:
NEST test admit card 2020-21 will update in the April 2020-21 at official page. It is compulsory document to attend the examination so students should carry it on the date of examination.
NEST Result 2020-21:
Appeared applicants can download their score card and merit list in the month of June 2020-21. With the help of registration number and password interested candidates may download their result of NEST exam 2020-21
NEST counselling 2020-21:
The qualify candidates may attend the counselling procedure. It may be organized in the July month. In the counselling process all selected candidates will allot the college or institutes according their merit list.