Table of Contents
NEIST Jorhat Recruitment 2018, NEIST Technical Officer Vacancy 2018 : North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST) recruitment board released latest notification for NEIST Jorhat Recruitment 2018 for filling up 35 Vacancies in NEIST of various posts. This reputed organization has planned to appoint eligible candidates to fill up the declared posts.
Government Jobs Apply Online
All Eligible, desired and interested contenders who are prepare for NEIST Posts 2018 they can apply using its official website and check their eligibility criteria, application fee details, and how to apply etc. Candidates who are seeking Jobs in NEIST 2018 willing to empanel the organization must fetch this chance by submitting applications through offline mode before the closing date that is well specified below.
NEIST Jorhat Recruitment 2018, NEIST Technical Officer Vacancy 2018
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: North East Institute of Science and Technology
- Name of Posts: Various Posts
- Total No. of Vacancy: 35 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 12 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Scientists: 19 Posts
- Principle: 02 Posts
- Official website: neist.res.in
- Technical Assistant: Ist class B. Sc. with PCM and 1 year of full time professional qualification or 1 year experience in operation and maintenance of sophisticated equipments.
- Senior Technical Officer: B. V. Sc. & AH with 55% marks along with registration with VCI
- Scientist: Ph. D in Agriculture
- Principle Scientist: Ph. D in Chemistry/ Chemical Science/Polymer Science/ Petroleum Technology/ Chemical Engg. With 3 year’s Post Doctoral Research/ Industry Experience in Polymer/ petroleum /natural gas/coal processing.
Age Limit: Aspirants upper age limit is 28 years for S. No.-01, 35 years for S. No.-02, 32 years for S. No.-03, 45 years for S. No.-04 as on 16.08.2018. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved candidates as per Govt. norms.
Application Fee: Contenders have to pay Rs. 100/- through Demand Draft on any nationalized bank in favor of “Director, CSIR-NEIST-Jorhat” payable at Jorhat. No fee for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
- Written Test
How to Apply for Online:
- Contenders may apply through online and offline mode as per their convenience.
- Firstly log on to official website at neist.res.in
- Now go through ‘career’ and hit ‘Recruitment’ link : NEIST Technical Officer Application Form 2018
- Hit to appropriate link of post and read the opened notification carefully
- Fill all mandatory fields
- Submit it by paying your application fee
- Take a print out of your application form
- If you selected offline mode then send that application form with attach required documents and send that to below address
Johat, Assam -785006
NEIST Result 2018:
Presenting aspirants in NEIST Exam 2018 will wait for final result of their performance in examination. Final Result of NEIST Exam based upon merit list which contains performances of candidates in all of Selection Tests.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Application Form Staring Date: Released
- Last date to submit Application Form:16th August 2018
- Date of Admit Card allotment: Update soon
- Date of Selection Tests: Update soon