Nalanda Open University Admission 2017-18, NOU Application Form 2017: NOU University has extended the date of application form before the last date. To take admission in NOU you must apply online.
Nalanda Open University is the university in Patna, which meant for imparting learning through distance education.
Nalanda Open University offers many under graduate and post graduate courses. Hundreds of candidates all over the globe aspire to seek admission in different courses offered by the India’s ancient university.
All BEd Admission Notification
State Wise University Result 2017
Nalanda Open University has recently published a notification regarding admission in B.Ed/ BBA/BCA and other PG and UG course of the NOU. The course offered by Nalanda University is aimed only at the developing and understanding skills and an approach to require candidate who are wishing to teach at secondary level. Here we provide you brief information about the admission procedure for B.Ed course of Nalanda University.
Nalanda Open University Admission 2017-18
Course name— UG and PG Courses
Eligibility of Nalanda university :
UG Courses admission : Candidates must have passed 12th class in relevant field from a recognized university.
PG Courses Admission : Bachelor degree with at least 45 percent marks at graduate level and Teaching experience of two years.
TOP BEd Colleges In India
Nalanda Open University Admission 2017 Application process—
- All the eligible and willing candidates are required to download admission application form from the official site of the nalanda open university.
Fill all the details asked in the application form correctly.
Submit duly filled application form along with the copies of all the required documents on or before last date.
- Direct Link of NOU Admission Form 2017-18
- Send DD of the application fee along with the application form
Last Date of Nalanda Open University BEd Admission Form 2017: Declared soon
Important documents to be submitted along with application form—
- Original and Photocopies of all the qualified examination mark sheets, which has been prescribed in the eligibility criteria of the University for getting admission in the B.Ed course of Nalanda University.
- Attested copies of matriculation as the age proof.
- Attested copies of caste certificates, issued by dm/ dc/sdo or any other person who has authorized to issue certificates for reserved classes to the sc /st / bc/ obc candidates for whose students who are seeking admission in reserved quota.
- Three self addressed envelops of size 10 x 4.5 inch each. One pass port size photograph should be pasted on the prescribed place on admission form. another photograph will be pasted on id card and one for id card registration.