- MSRTC Admit Card 2017 Download, MSTRC Hall Ticket, msrtc.gov.in:-Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation has a responsibility to organize the MSRTC Driver Exam for Driver, Conductor and Clerk post in Maharashtra state. This time the exam will organize for the 14247 posts.Many candidates will be appeared in the exams and they are waiting for the MSRTC Driver Exam Permission Letter 2017. It will soon be available on the official portal. You can download it from there. All the details of this exam are below.
It will include all your details like name, roll no, photo, timetable and other details. These will be clearly printed on the it. You can easily download the MSRTC Driver Exam Call Letter without many obstacles. For this we have provide you the step-to-step guidelines to download the call letter.For downloading the MSRTC Driver Exam Admit Card please surf our website that is examsview.com
MSRTC Admit Card 2017 Download, MSTRC Hall Ticket, msrtc.gov.in: –
Company Name: – Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation
Name of Exam: – MSRTC Driver Exam
Number of vacancy: – 14247
Vacancy Name: – Driver, Conductor and Clerk post
Job of Nature: – Govt. Job
Location of Job: – Maharashtra
Category Type: – Admit Card
Website: – msrtc.gov.in
Status of Admit Card: – Published soon.
About MSRTC Driver exam admit card 2017: All applied applicants for the posts may download their admit card through the official site in few days. The exam admit card will have all information of you and regarding you exam. It will contain your name with your roll no. and exam venue and date and timing of exam. Permission letter work as a ID proof at the time of exam.
How to Download MSRTC Admit Card 2017
- Open the main site of MSRTC i.e. mahast.in
- Find the Link Download Admit Card for Junior Assistant exam 2017 on home page.
- After that Choose Your Exam name.
- Fill up you roll no. or name in given field.
- After Fill Up Click on submit button.
- Your exam admit card will be generated on other tab.
- Download the admit card and take print out copies of admit card for further exam use.
MSRTC Driver Exam Pattern 2017:-
- The paper will include GK, English, Marathi and Mental Ability parts
- The paper will have objective questions.
- The paper will have 100 questions and each question will be of two marks.
- Therefore the exam will be of 200 marks.
- The duration of the paper is 90 minutes.
Result: Result for this recruitment will be declared by main authority after the exam on official site. Aspirants may download their result from official site of MSRTC i.e. www.mahast.in. To download result aspirants will be enter some detail like exam roll no. etc.