Table of Contents
MP Police Recruitment 2018:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is also famous as MP Vyapam. Madhya Pradesh Vyapam is going to announce a latest vacancy advertisement for providing jobs to various aspirants to the various available posts like constable, head constable, drive, assistant sub inspector etc. All the eligible and interested contenders can apply for the jobs from the starting date of registration as mention below.
CG Police GD Constable Recruitment 2018 : Last Date to apply is 27th June 2018
From a sometime a large number of candidates are eagerly waiting for the releasing of the Recruitment 2018 Police in MP. So, now it’s the time and a very good chance to become a member of MP police through 2018 recruitment.
12th Pass Jobs 2018
10th Pass Jobs 2018
MP Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Details for Recruitment 2018 MP Police:-
- Exam Conducting Body:- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Name of Exam:- Police Vacancies
- Available Jobs:- ASI, Constable, Head Constable, Driver Posts
- Total No. of Jobs:- 18283
- Recruitment Type:- State Level
- Name of State:- Madhya Pradesh
Government Jobs 2018
Railway Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria of 2018 Recruitment MP Police:-
In the MP Police Recruitment 2018 there are various jobs notified and for each vacancies there are different minimum requirement for qualification in the MP Police Posts 2018 as described below.
- For Constable (GD) — Aspirants should have to be passed 10th standard with outstanding performance in sports.
- For Driver – Aspirants should have to be passed 10th standard along with it is also required to have a valid heavy driver license issued by the district transport officer.
- For Head Constable & ASI – Aspirants should have to be passed 12th standard with PCM (Science-Maths Stream) and also should have a diploma certificate in computer.
As in the jobs like Police there is an additional requirement that is not required in civil jobs is referred as Physical Criteria of a contenders. It is defined according to reservation category and also separately accordingly to male and female aspirants in the MP Police Jobs 2018. The following is the detailed information regarding standard of physical.
For Male Contenders of General / OBC category it is required to 168 C.M.
For Male Contenders of SC / ST category it is required to 160 C.M.
For female Contenders of all category it is required to 158 C.M.
For Male Contenders of General / OBC category it is required to 81-86 C.M.
For Male Contenders of SC / ST category it is required to 78-83 C.M.
For female Contenders of all category – Not Applicable
Above all criteria are fulfilled by a candidate as a minimum availability as specified in the MP Police Vacancy 2018.
Age Criteria:- For all of the jobs aspirants should have a age that lies in between 18 to 28 as on August 1st, 2018.
Selection Method:- All of the aspirants whose are going to participate in the recruitment process are selected or eliminated on the basis of the performance in the following mentioned round.
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview Test (If Required)
- Document Verification
- Final Merit List
How to apply for MP Police 2018 Recruitment:-
All of the eligible and willing aspirants should have to apply for the 2018 jobs MP Police available for different posts through the MP Police Constable recruitment 2018 by using the following instruction mentioned for the easiness of the candidates.
- Firstly, read the official notification detailed throughout completely available at official site @”www.mppolice.gov.in” or on our web site for the convenience of the aspirants.
- After that if satisfying completely then go to the online application from at the officially web site, else contenders can also go threw the below activated link available for Online Registration form Recruitment 2018 MP Police.
- After going on the application form fill the complete registration form with the right and correct information.
- Upload contenders scanned pass port size photograph and signature.
- Pay for the application fees through the online mode.
- After completing the all the formalities aspirants push on the SUBMIT button.
- Download/save the completed filled application from and take a hard copy of the system generated registration form for further any inquires in the MP Police Constable Recruitment 2018.
Important Date for Recruitment 2018 Police MP:-
- Officially Notification Out On:- April 6th, 2018
- Start date of Registration:- April 12th, 2018
- End date of Registration:- May 11st, 2018
- Application form modification date:- May 16th, 2018(Till)
- Admit Card date:- Before 10 days of date of exam
- Exam date:- July 17th, 2018 (Expected)
- Answer key for question paper:- After 5-7 days of exam date (Tentatively)
- Result declaration date:- After 45 days of successful completion of exam (Tentatively)