Table of Contents
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 1003 Steno & Asst. Gr III Posts: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has issued notification to recruit the 1003 Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III, Stenographer Gr- II, III, Vacancies. This is a opportunity for those competitor who want to work with MP High court, Because these posts have many no. of vacancy in it. Interested and Eligible contender may apply online on or before 13th August-2018 (Thursday). For Other information related with exam, selection procedure, eligibility, age criteria, fee & how to apply are given below.
Government Jobs 2018-16
Railway Jobs 2018-16
MP High Court Vacancy Details 2018-16
Total No. of Posts: 1003
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Grade II: 53 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
- Steno Typist: 08 posts
- Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
- Assistant Grade III: 767posts
- Post no.1 to 4:
- Higher secondary
- 01 year Diploma in Computers trade with knowledge of Hindi Typing and Stenography.
- Post no. 5:
- Degree with typing knowledge.
- 01 year Diploma in Computers.
- Aspirant’s age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for Gen category Male aspirants.
- 40 years for Unreserved/ SC/ OBC /ST category Male aspirants as on 01-01-2018.
- Refer the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on three level of exam.
- Preliminary exam,
- Main exam
- Reserved/ PH Job seeker of MP- Rs. 600/-
- All other aspirants- Rs. 800/-
- Application fee is to be paid through MP Online.
- To be paid for modifying – Rs. 50/-
- Last date for apply: 13th August 2018
- Last date to do Correction in Online Applications: 16th August 2018
- Pre Examination date: 06th September 2018 (Sunday).
MP High Court Recruitment 2018 Application
How to Apply: Eligible contestant can apply online at official site mponline.gov.in as on or before 13-08-2018 (Thursday).
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open the authorized website mponline.gov.in
- Select the position do you want to applied for.
- Read the all notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Check the details carefully
- Submit the application form.
- Save the unique registration no and password generated on page.
- Take the printout copies for future use
Admit card: Admit card for the pre exam for these post will announce by the MP High court before few days of the pre exam for these posts. Aspirants may check official site for latest information/update. Contender may check their permission letter by filling some necessary details.
Result- Result of this pre exam will declare after some time compilation of exam. Competitor may check official site for latest update about result of MP High Court Recruitment 2018. Contender can download their result after declaration by providing some mandatory detail.