- 1 MP High Court Vacancy Details 2020-21
- 2 MP High Court Recruitment 2020-21 Application
- 3 MP High Court Recruitment 2020 FAQ
- 4 What is the last date to apply for MP high court recruitment 2020?
- 5 I am 12th pass, Can I apply for the recruitment?
- 6 Will I get a chance to do any correction in the application form?
- 7 I am not a resident of Madhya Pradesh. Can I apply for the job?
- 8 What is the total number of vacancies?
- 9 Where can I fill the application form?
MP High Court Recruitment 2020-21 – Apply Online for 1003 Steno & Asst. Gr III Posts: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has issued a notification to recruit the 1003 Steno Typist & Assistant Gr-III, Stenographer Gr-II, III, Vacancies. This is an opportunity for those competitors who want to work with MP High court Because these posts have many no. of a vacancy in it. Interested and Eligible contenders may apply online on or before 13th August-2020-21 (Thursday). Other information related to exam, selection procedure, eligibility, age criteria, fee & how to apply are given below.
Government Jobs 2020-21
Railway Jobs 2020-21
Madhya Pradesh Stenographer Recruitment 2020: Candidates who have passed their class 12th exam and have done a diploma in steno can apply for the vacancy. Candidates must know Hindi typing also to be eligible.
MP High Court Vacancy Details 2020-21
Total No. of Posts: 1003
Name of the Post:
- Stenographer Grade-II: 53 posts
- Stenographer Grade III: 155 posts
- Steno-Typist: 08 posts
- Assistant Grade III (English): 20 posts
- Assistant Grade III: 767posts
- Post no.1 to 4:
- Higher secondary
- 01-year Diploma in Computers trade with knowledge of Hindi Typing and Stenography.
- Post no. 5:
- Degree with typing knowledge.
- 01-year Diploma in Computers.
- Aspirant’s age limit should be between 18 to 35 years for Gen category Male aspirants.
- 40 years for Unreserved/ SC/ OBC /ST category Male aspirants as on 01-01-2020-21.
- Refer to the notification for complete details.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the three-level exam.
- Preliminary exam,
- Main exam
- Reserved/ PH Jobseeker of MP- Rs. 600/-
- All other aspirants- Rs. 800/-
- The application fee is to be paid through MP Online.
- To be paid for modifying – Rs. 50/-
- Last date for apply: 13th August 2020-21
- Last date to do Correction in Online Applications: 16th August 2020-21
- Pre Examination date: 06th September 2020-21 (Sunday).
MP High Court Recruitment 2020-21 Application
How to Apply: Eligible contestant can apply online at official site mponline.gov.in as on or before 13-08-2020-21 (Thursday). The last date is approaching fast, so candidates should fill the form asap.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Open the authorized website mponline.gov.in
- Select the position do you want to apply for.
- Read the all notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on the “Apply Online”.
- Fill the details carefully.
- Upload the scanned copies of photograph and signature.
- Check the details carefully
- Submit the application form.
- Save the unique registration no and password generated on-page.
- Take the printout copies for future use
Admit card: Admit card for the pre-exam for these posts will announce by the MP High court before few days of the pre-exam for these posts. Aspirants may check the official site for the latest information/update. Candidates may check their permission letter by filling some necessary details.
The result- Result of this pre-exam will declare after some time compilation of exam. Competitors may check the official site for the latest update about the result of MP High Court Recruitment 2020-21. The aspirants can download their results after declaration by providing some mandatory detail.