Mody University MEET Entrance Exam Form 2017 will be available online.Register for MEET/MET/MMET Entrance Exam 2017 at modyuniversity.ac.in till April 2017.
Mody University MEET Entrance Exam Form 2017: Mody University will invite application form for Entrance exam for admission. Those students want to apply for MEET 2017 Exam they can check details below:
Mody University of Science and Technology Lakshmangarh (Rajasthan) invites the eligible application from the aspirants for admission to the various UG/PG & Doctorate courses offered in university for the academic year 2017-18 through the Entrance Examination called MEET-2017 & MMET-2017.
12th board Exam 2017
Engineering Entrance Exam 2017
The entrance examinations will be scheduled on in May 2017 at various centres across India. Read the below mentioned details to know more about the application process:
Mody University MEET Entrance Exam Form 2017
|Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)/ Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)/ Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)/||Passed 10+2 in Science with 50% from recognized university or School|
|Master of Technology (M. Tech)||Passed B. Tech with 50% from recognized university or School|
|Master of Computer Application (MCA)||Passed BCA with 50% from recognized university or School|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||Passed BBA with 50% from recognized university or School|
|Master of Laws (LLM)||Passed LLB with 50% from recognized university or School|
Mody University MEET Entrance Exam Form 2017 Application fee:
Candidates need to pay Rs.600/- as application fees or for prospectus of MEET 2017/ MMET 2017.
Mody University MEET Entrance Exam Form 2017 How to apply?
- Please read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form
- Download the PDF file for MODY university application form
- Apply Online for Mody University Admission
- Forms can be also obtained from University office along with the Prospectus.
- Take a print out of application form & fill in the required details.
- Affix a passport size photo along with a Xerox copies of 10+2 mark sheets (for UG course) , 10+2 & Graduation Mark sheets (for a PG course) and mark sheet of 10+2, Graduation & PG for a PhD course.
- Now submit the duly filled application form along with a Demand Draft of application fees in case of downloaded form, drawn in favour of ‘MUST-FOL’ ‘Payable at Lakshmangarh or Sikar’
- Now send the application along with all required details addressed to-
College of Law and Governance,
Mody University of Science and Technology,
Lakshmangarh, Dist. Sikar, Rajasthan 332311, India’
- Last date for receipt of applications: April 2017
- Date of examination: May 2017
- Declaration of Results: May 2017
- Tech 1st Counselling: May 2017
- Tech 2nd Counselling:June 2017
- Counselling cum admission for B.Sc. and MCA (Lateral Entry): June 2017
- Tech test & Interview:July 2017
- D Test & Interview: July 2017