MM Malviya University Of Technology Application 2018:
Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur invites eligible application for the admission in various UG and PG courses offered in the university. The last date for application submission is 11th April 2018. The admissions of students will be based on the performance in the entrance examination which will be conducted on 17th may 2018 at various centers. Students will get admission in B.tech, M.tech, MCA and MBA courses through this entrance examination. More details regarding the admission process is given below:
MM malviya university application 2018
Name of conducting organization: M.M. Malviya University of technology
Courses: B.tech, M.tech, MCA and MBA
Number of seat: 936
Approximate applications: 25, 000
Course duration: 2/3/4 years
- Tech: candidates should passed class 12th examination with physics, chemistry and mathematics and secure minimum 45% marks.
- Tech: candidates must qualified the B.Tech degree in relevant subjects with minimum 60% marks and should have a valid score card of GATE.
- B.A.: candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 55% marks
- General Category: Rs. 1500
- Girls & SC/ST Category: Rs. 750
- The Demand Draft of application fees should be drawn in favour of “Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur”.
MMMUT 2018 Application procedure:
Candidates who are seeking admission in university can fill the application before the last date i.e. March 28, 2018 via following modes:
- Online Application: Candidates can fill application online through the official website of the university.
- By Hand: Obtain the OMR application form from the University counter against the paymentthe cost of application form in cash/ demand draft.
- By Post:Obtain the OMR application form with Information Brochure via post by sending a request and demand draft.
- The candidates need to send the request at the following address:
Madan Mohan Malaviya University of Technology,
Deoria Road, Gorakhpur-273010 (U.P.)