Table of Contents
MH CET 2019 Application Form, MAHA CET 2019 Notification- MH CET 2019 Notification is published. Those students are going to appear in MH CET 2019 Exam they can apply online before 22nd March 2019. MHT-CET is an annual entrance exam conducted by directorate of medical education and research.
The MHT-CET stands for Maharashtra common entrance test which is conducted to select students for undergraduate medical degree courses in different gov/ Municipal Corporation aided institutions of health science and also in private medical health science institution in the state of Maharashtra but now MHT-CET has been scrapped and admission is only through JEE main examination. In this page we are going to provide you information about the upcoming MHT- CET 2019 examination.
MH CET 2019 Admit Card Download
MH CET 2019 Answer Key
Engineering Entrance Exam 2019
MH CET 2019 Application Form, MAHA CET 2019 Notification
Name of examination— Maharashtra common entrance test 2019
Commonly known as— MET CET 2019
Conducting organization— directorate of medical education and research, Maharashtra.
Level of examination— state
Exam Date: 5th May 2019
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card Download:
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card will be uploaded on the official website of MHCET 2019: mhcet-exams.co.in. Then click on the link of admit card:
|General category||Rs. 700/-|
|Reserved category/ PWD||Rs. 500/-|
- Candidate should qualified JEE MAIN exam and have a valid score card before applying for MHT CET 2019.
- Candidate who have passed the SSC or equivalent examination from a recognized institute of the state of Maharashtra is eligible for the MET- CET 2019.
- A candidate who has passed SSC from an institute outside Maharashtra is also eligible only if he/ she is a domicile of state of Maharashtra and seeking for the admission to the health science institute in Maharashtra.
MH CET 2019 Application Form
- Candidate have to register to the official website of MHT CET for apply to the examination.
- Official link to register—http://mhtcet2019.co.in/
- Fill the details as asked in the registration form: MH CET 2019 Online Form
- The details should be valid and accurate.
- Save the application form.
- Check all the details filled, if there is any mistake edit the application form,
- Once you verify all the details click on submit button.
- Candidate can also apply for MHT CET 2019 offline through application kit.
- Starting date of application form: 1st March 2019
- Closing date of application form: 22nd March 2019
- Admit card release date: 25th April 2019
- Exam Date: 5th May 2019
- Result Date: 1st June 2019
As the MHT-CET Exam is discontinued, Candidates will be selected on the basis of average score calculated through JEE main 2019 and class 12th.
MHT CET 2019 Admit Card
MHT CET admit card will be uploaded in the last week of April month. Those candidates are looking for admit card of MHT CET exam they can download from this post.
MHT CET 2019 Results:
MHT CET Exam will announce the results after examination. Students can check out the results, score and rank.
MHT CET 2019 Counseling:
MHT CET 2019 counseling will start after examination and results. On the basis of score and marks students will get admission in engineering degree programs.