Table of Contents
MH CET 2018 Answer Key, MAH CET Entrance Exam Paper Solution: Government of Maharashtra has successfully conducted the examination for the Maharashtra CET across the state of Maharashtra. The Maharashtra Common Eligibility Test (MAH-CET) Entrance examination answer keys will be available in set wise of provisional keys of entrance exam soon.
Government of Maharashtra conduct the Common Eligibility Test to provide admission into two year full time PG degree Courses in MBA/ MMS/ PGDBM/PGDM for the academic year 2018. The candidates are required to just follow the below mentioned steps to download the official MAH CET Answer key/ paper solution 2018 from the official website of organization.
MH CET 2018 Hall Ticket
MH CET 2018 Exam Details
The organization will upload the MAH-MBA//PGDM/ MMS/PGDBM-CET 2018 answer keys on the official website at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
MH CET 2018 Answer Key, MAH CET Entrance Exam Paper Solution
DTE Organization will take some time to announce the MAH CET results 2018 in the official site. We will post all the updates regarding the MAHA Common Entrance test 2018, candidates are advised to keep in touch with our site for daily updates and full details of MAHA CET paper Solution 2018.
How to download MAH CET 2018 Answer key ?
- Logon to the official website of Maharashtra CET at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/
- Navigate the home page to search the link for answer keys: MH CET 2018 Answer Key
- Click on the link to disclose the answer keys page.
- Select the MAH- CET Set- wise Answer keys 2018 to open the desired answer key.
- MHT- CET answer keys 2018 will be displayed to your screen.
- Download the official answer key for the Maharashtra CET exam 2018.
- Check your answer against the official answers key 2018.
- Take hard copy of it if required.
MAHA CET 2018 answer keys will be soon uploaded by the organization to help the appeared candidates to guess their results. Here on this page you will get all updates about the Maharashtra CET exam 2018 answer keys, results, and counselling and seat allotment.