Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has announced notification for Tax Assistant 2018 in Maharashtra State. Many Job seekers, who are awaiting Latest MPSC Recruitment Notification 2018 and preparing for written examinations of MPSC Tax Assistant 2018. MPSC recruited 450 vacancies for the post of Tax Assistant Online Recruitment Applications are invited from desirous and eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Tax Assistant.
Government Jobs 2018
Railway Jobs 2018
Bank Jobs 2018
Contenders who are eligible and willing to get MPSC 2018 Recruitment Vacancies this is the golden opportunity for them. This organization recruits talented, desired, dynamic, and interested contenders for Various Posts in MPSC 2018. To know more about MPSC Jobs 2018 Like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fees, Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern etc. all of you need to have an eye through the complete detail official Notification MPSC 2018.
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
No. of Posts: 450 Posts
Name of the Posts: Tax Assistant
Job location: Mumbai
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay – Rs. 2,400/-
Eligibility Criteria as on 1st August 2018:
- Candidate must be completing Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Knowledge of Marathi Language
- Typing Speed 30 wpm in Marathi and 40 wpm in English
Age Limit: All of applicants having age as on 01.08.2018 minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years.
- Unreserved Category: Rs. 373/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 273/-
- Serviceman: Rs. 23/-.
Official Notification is here
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2018 Application
How to Apply:
- Contenders have to logon the official website.
- Check and click on link of “MPSC Recruitment 2018”
- Read Instruction carefully
- Click on apply online link
- Fill all details carefully and click on submit button and make payment
- Take print out for further uses.
Important Key Dates:
- Starting Date for Online Submission of Application Form: July 05th, 2018
- Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form: July 25th, 2018
- Written Exam Date: Updating soon.