Table of Contents
Good news for Lucknow university candidates that this University is going to declare out Lucknow University UG/PG exam results 2018.
Lucknow University Exam Result 2018:
The students who are enrolled in this university them looking for results of Lucknow university exam 2018. The written examination of various courses such as B.Sc, B.com, BBA, B.Ed is held in the month of April/May month and Lucknow university BA BBA B.Com BSC April/May results 2018 will announce in the June 2018 month.
Interested and curious applicants can check Lucknow University April exam results 2018 through the authenticate site. All the eager candidates of Lucknow University should open time to time Lucknow university main site to check Lucknow University 1st/2nd/3rd/4th/5th/6th/7th/8th semester result 2018.
Download Lucknow University Exam Results 2018:
Lucknow university provides under graduate courses like BBA, B.Tech, BSC, B.Ed, BA and post graduate courses such as M.Tech, MBA, BBA, MSC, MA Etc. the examination cell is going to declare Lucknow university 1st 2nd 3rd year exam results 2018 and it will declare very soon on the trustworthy site. All the students must login trustworthy main website of Lucknow university to check Lucknow university semester exam results 2018
How to Check Lucknow University UG PG Exam Results 2018:
- First of all curious candidates should log on the main portal that is www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- After then on home page you should click on results tab.
- Then many courses and year results will display on the screen.
- After that contenders should click required results link.
- Then contenders should enter their roll number and name.
- After that click on submit button.
- Check your result and take hard copy of its result for future use.
About Lucknow University:
Lucknow University is affiliated college and established in the 1921. Lucknow University situated in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. Lucknow University provides facilities of distance learning of many courses and it provides best education atmosphere to all the students.