LSAT Application form 2016:
The law school admission council (LSAC) is going to conduct examination of LSAT 2016 very soon. This is national and international level of entrance examination which is conducted for admission in law school. Lsat 2016 is appearing in May 2016. The last date of applied entrance exam is 1 May 2016 and the education qualification for this post is HSC qualified candidate with minimum 50% marks. Apply and download application form of LSAT May 2016. Bookmark this website and get to know all detailed vacancies here. If you want to get LSAT entrance application form and details then you go through this page.
Government Jobs 2016
Railway Jobs 2016
LSAT Application form 2016
LSAT Entrance Exam 2016 Details:
Organization: Law school admission test (LSAT)
LSAT 2016 Eligibility—
Education criteria: Aspirants should have HSC from recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
LSAT 2016 application form:
LSAT Recruitment application form last date is 1st May 2016. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for LSAT Recruitment here. LSAT Application form process is updated below:
How to Apply of LSAT 2016—
- The first step of LSAT-India 2016 is registration for the law school admission test
- Created a LSAT-India 2016 account by providing your e-mail id and setting a password
- Now you will need to apply for the admission test by logging into the account and filling in the form
- For filling LSAT-India 2016 Application Form, you have to know deep details i.e. name, parents’ name, DOB, nationality etc
- When you have to fill column i.e. a number of colleges where to apply for through LSAT-India 2016 Application Form: fill wisely
- In the last page of Application Form, you have to read Terms and Conditions and click on Yes or no. press yes only in condition when you agree with all conditions.
LSAT Application Fee 2016—
Application fee should be 3800rs and candidates can submit either online or offline mode.
LSAT Important Date 2016 (Tentatively)—
- Starting date for application form: 28 April 2016.
- Last date for Submissionapplication: 1 May 2016
- Admit Card Date: 8-14 May 2016
- Examination date: 15 May 2016
- Result Date: 3rd June 2016
LSAT Selection Procedure 2016 —
Examination should be offline and MCQs type paper. Total time should be 2 hours 20 minutes.
LSAT Admit Card 2016—
Admit card of LSAT 2016 will release before 10 days of examination. Permission letter/hall ticket of LSAT 2016 will update soon.
LSAT Result 2016—
Result of LSAT 2016 will update after successfully completion of examination.