Table of Contents
LSAT Application form 2020:
The law school admission council (LSAC) is going to conduct examination of LSAT 2020 very soon. This is national and international level of entrance examination which is conducted for admission in law school. Lsat 2020 is appearing in May 2020. The last date of applied entrance exam is 1 May 2020 and the education qualification for this post is HSC qualified candidate with minimum 50% marks. Apply and download application form of LSAT May 2020. Bookmark this website and get to know all detailed vacancies here. If you want to get LSAT entrance application form and details then you go through this page.
Government Jobs 2020
Railway Jobs 2020
LSAT Application form 2020
LSAT Entrance Exam 2020 Details:
Organization: Law school admission test (LSAT)
LSAT 2020 Eligibility—
Education criteria: Aspirants should have HSC from recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
LSAT 2020 application form:
LSAT Recruitment application form last date is 1st May 2020. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for LSAT Recruitment here. LSAT Application form process is updated below:
How to Apply of LSAT 2020—
- The first step of LSAT-India 2020 is registration for the law school admission test
- Created a LSAT-India 2020 account by providing your e-mail id and setting a password
- Now you will need to apply for the admission test by logging into the account and filling in the form
- For filling LSAT-India 2020 Application Form, you have to know deep details i.e. name, parents’ name, DOB, nationality etc
- When you have to fill column i.e. a number of colleges where to apply for through LSAT-India 2020 Application Form: fill wisely
- In the last page of Application Form, you have to read Terms and Conditions and click on Yes or no. press yes only in condition when you agree with all conditions.
LSAT Application Fee 2020—
Application fee should be 3800rs and candidates can submit either online or offline mode.
LSAT Important Date 2020 (Tentatively)—
- Starting date for application form: 28 April 2020.
- Last date for Submissionapplication: 1 May 2020
- Admit Card Date: 8-14 May 2020
- Examination date: 15 May 2020
- Result Date: 3rd June 2020
LSAT Selection Procedure 2020 —
Examination should be offline and MCQs type paper. Total time should be 2 hours 20 minutes.
LSAT Admit Card 2020—
Admit card of LSAT 2020 will release before 10 days of examination. Permission letter/hall ticket of LSAT 2020 will update soon.
LSAT Result 2020—
Result of LSAT 2020 will update after successfully completion of examination.