KVS Admit card 2019: The permission letter for KVS PGT, TGT and PRT is going to be published some days before the exam. KVS Admit card 2019 for all posts will be available at official site. KVS is going to organize written exam for 4339 various vacancies like PGT, TGT, PRT and other teaching & Non-teaching posts. A large number of applicants have applied for these posts.
Now all applied applicants is much waiting for their permission letter. The latest news is that KVS had released KVS Hall ticket 2019 of Hindi Translator posts. Recently it had declared the exam dates of different teaching & non-teaching posts. Those aspirants who had applied for any post’s from all posts. The written exam admit card will be available on official site soon.
Bank Jobs 2019
Government Jobs 2019
KVS TGT PGT Result 2019
Railway Jobs 2019-16
Download KVS TGT PGT Exam Admit Card 2019
KVS Hindi Translator Admit Card 2019
Exam Date for Hindi Translator post: 09-08-2019
KVS Admit card 2019: KVS will release admit card on official webpage before few days of written exam. Aspirants may download their hall ticket after updating on official site by KVS. Competitor may check/download their admission letter by entering some necessary detail. Permission letter have most important role for the exam. Admission letter has all information about your exam and some detail of you also. Without the call letter you cannot find your venue of exam and will not to permit in the exam hall.
How to check KVS admit card 2019:
- Applied applicants should visit official site nic.in.
- After that they need to choose the post: KVS Admit Card 2019 Hindi Translator
- Enter your application number, date of birth and email and click submit.
- Take print out copy for exam use.
Exam Dates of KVS Recruitment 2019
|Name of Exam||Date of Examination|
|Hindi Translator Exam||9th August 2019|
|Librarian Exam||06th September 2019|
|Stenographer Exam||06th September 2019|
|Vie principal, assistant. Finance officer & Assistant Editor Exam||13th September 2019|
|UDC Exam||13th September 2019|
|PGT Exam||20th September 2019|
|PRT Exam||04th October 2019|
|TGT Exam||04th October 2019|
|LDC Exam||11th October 2019|
Exam pattern and syllabus 2019 for Hindi Translator post:
- Written Test will have Multiple Choice Objective Type questions.
- The Exam Paper will contain of 110 Questions and 110 marks.
- The Time Duration for exam will be of 02 Hours.
- The Interview will be of 90 marks after written exam.
- This exam will complete in two part
Bank Jobs 2019-16
- Part I (Language Proficiency Test):
- General English
- General Hindi
- Part II (General Awareness & Computer Literacy):
- General Knowledge & Contemporary Issues
- Logical Reasoning
- Computer Literacy
- Quantitative Aptitude Test
Result: Result for the all above mentioned post exam will be declared after the completion of exam. Applicants may download their result on official website by entering some detail of exam like roll no., name etc. The qualify applicants will go for the interview round.