When will KRLMPCA UG CET 2018 Application Form Start? Get official details of KRLMPCA UG CET online admissions, entrance exam dates, exam pattern & syllabus.
KRLMPCA UG CET 2018—notification: KRLMPCA UG CET 2018 is a common entrance examination conducted by Karnataka religious and linguistic minority professional colleges association which allows students to be admitted into various colleges in the state of Karnataka. Various streams available with KRLMPC UGCET are engineering, dental and medical and it will be conducted in May 2018. This page will keep you updated about KRLMPCA CET examination, so stay tuned with us.
KRLMPCA UG CET 2018 Application Form
Name of examination— KRLMPCA under graduate common entrance test
Conducting organization— Karnataka religious and linguistic minority professional colleges association
Admission stream— medical, engineering and dental
Examination category— under graduate
Application fee— Rs. 1000/- paid via demand draft.
Modes of application—
KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 eligibility criteria—
- Educational qualification—
- Candidates who have passed higher secondary from a recognized educational board is eligible to write KRLMPCA UGCET.
- Engineering aspirants should studied subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics with English as mandatory subjects in class XI and Class XII. They should secure minimum 50 percent aggregate
- Medical and dental aspirants need to finish their higher secondary qualification with minimum 50 percent marks and with subjects’ physics, chemistry and biology along with English.
- Age limit— the candidates who wish to apply for the KRLMPCA UGCET 2018 must hold the age between 17 years to 21 years.
How to apply
Candidate can apply either via online mode or offline mode of application.
- Application forms will be available in the banks
- Candidates need to get the application form from there and have to fill in correctly with blue or black ink.
- Applicant has to choose desired course and examination centre at time of filling the form only.
- Candidate need to sent the application form along with the requisite documents by the registered post to administration office of KRLMPCA.
>>>>>>>>>>KRLMPCA UG CET 2018 Online Form<<<<<<<<<<
- Candidate have to vist the official link ‘’www.kmca.info’’.
- Fill application form and take print out of filled in application.
- Take DD in favour of KMCA.
- Send all the requisite documents along with the application from to the administration office of KRLMPA.
- Starting date for online form: 5th May 2018
- Last date for online form: 17th May 2018
- Admit Card Date: 25th May 2018
- Exam Date: 30th May 2018
- Answer Key Date: 1st June 2018
- Result Date: 30th June 2018