Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) Recruitment 2019:-KPTCL has issued recruitment notification for the post of 8080 Junior Station Attendant in KPTCL and Junior Lineman IN MESCOMs. So Candidates who want govt. jobs in Karnataka this is best opportunity. Interested Candidate may apply on official website www.kptcl.com If you are interested in you may apply online 12-06-2019 to 02-07-2019 till 5.00 pm. For related detail like Education Qualification, Application fee, selection process, age limit and how to apply are given below.1
KPTCL Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts:- 8080
Name of Post:-
- Junior Station Attendant In KPTCL :- 1300 Posts
- Junior Lineman In ESCOMs:- 6780 Posts
- Bangalore Electricity Corporation Limited (In BESCOM):- 1275 Posts
- Hubli Electricity Supply Company (In HESCOM):- 1405 Posts
- . Mangalore Electricity Supply Corporation Limited (In MESCOM):- 2030 Posts
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company (In CESCOM):- 857 Posts
- Gulbargaa Electricity Supply Company (In GESCOM):-1213 Posts
Age Limit:- Category wise Candidate age
- General :- Between 18 years and 35 years
- IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB :- 38 years
- SC/ST and Category I :- 40
As on 02-07-2019. Further detail you can check official notification.
Educational Qualification :- Interested and Eligible Candidates must have passéd 10th class or SSLC with marks. Marks is Category Wise given below.
- Belonging to General merit :- 60%
- Belonging to IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB :- 55%
- Belonging Category I and SC/ ST :- Pass class
KPTCL Junior Lineman Recruitment Application
Selection Process:- The selection of candidate will be based on the marks strictly on merit in an endurance test. An endurance test take to check ability of candidates. Endurance test will have Skipping, Climbing, Running, Shot put, Climbing of Electric Pole.
Application Fee :- Fee for candidates belonging to general category is Rs. 200, for I,IIA, IIB category and SC/ ST category Rs. 100. No fee for PH candidates.
How to Apply:- Qualified Candidates need to apply online through official website www.kptcl.com on or before 02-07-2019.