Kerala TET Application Form 2018, KTET 2018 Online Application: – Here is good news for all those applicants who are looking for Latest Govt. Jobs in the state of Kerala. Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan has recently issued an application form for all the eligible aspirants who want to take part in Kerala Teacher 2018 Eligibility Test. Get more details on :examsview.com
According to the given information Kerala TET Application Form 2018 are available to deposit in online mode at the official web portal of this department. In its official notification only limited time has been given by Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan for submitting their K-TET Application Form 2018. Check details of KTET Exam Date
Only the eligible job seekers will be able to get part in Kerala TET 2018 who will submit their application forms before the last date. Kerala Teacher Eligibility 2018 Test is mainly called by its short name which is K-TET. As per the give information this is an test which is arranged by this Kerala government for all those applicants who want to get a state government teacher job in this state.
Kerala TET Application Form 2018
Every year when applications are accepted by this department then large no. of jobseekers were applied for these Posts. Kerala TET 2018 Application Form they all can check eligibility details from below.
Kerala TET Vacancy 2018 Details: –
- Organization Name: – Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan
- Post Name: – Teacher
- Name of the Exam: – Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2018
- Total posts: – Various
- Mode: Online
Kerala TET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Requirements: –
- For category I: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent from recognized board or intuition.
- For category II: Applicants have done B.A / B.Sc. / B.Com and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent from recognized board or intuition.
- For category III: Candidate should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject or its equivalent from recognized board or intuition.
Age Bar: –
There are no age limitations for K-TET; it means to say all the interested & eligible applicants who have required qualification to get part they all can apply for this recruitment.
- For all the general category – Rs.500/-
- For the reserved category – Rs.250/-
Important Key Dates to Remember: –
- Notification Announcement: -22/08/2018
- Commencement of on-line registration: -24/08/2018
- Closure of Online Application Step I: -08/09/2018
- Closure of Online Application Step II: -09/09/2018
- Issue of Online Hall Ticket: – 20/10/2018 onwards
How to Apply for Kerala TET Application form 2018: –
All those applicants who want to participate in Kerala Teacher Eligibility 2018 Test they all can apply through online mode. Follow these instructions to apply online for Kerala TET 2018 Application Form: –
- Open the official website i.e. www.bpekerala.in
- Then click on the link of Apply Online : KTET Online application form 2018
- Fill up all appropriate details for Registration.
- Enter all the details in application form.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Take print of your application form for future uses.
Kerala TET Admit Card 2018: – Kerala TET Hall ticket 2018 will declare on the official website after the completion of application form process.
Kerala TET Results 2018: – Kerala TET Results 2018 will declare after the succession of K-TET Exam 2018 on the official web portal.