Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 Notification
Kerala High Court has published a notification to invite the application for the recruitment of several vacancies for the Assistant post in the high court of Andhra Pradesh. Eligible and willing candidates can apply for the Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017 on or before the last date.
The application procedure of assistance vacancies is done in two parts through the online mode only. No other mean of application will be accepted. Last date of the online Kerala high court assistant application is released soon (part-I) & according to notification (part-II). Read this page for more details such as post, vacancies, eligibility, application and many more.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017Kerala High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Name of post— Soon Released
Number of vacancies— Update Soon
Conducting body— Kerala High Court
Mode of selection— the selection of candidate will be on the basis of written test and personnel interview. Written test is of 100 marks while the interview is of 10 marks.
Pay scale— candidates will get pay scale of Rs. 13900 – 24040 after joining the job.
Application fees— candidates belong to general category have to pay Rs. 310 as application fee. SC/ ST/PH are exempted from the payment of fee. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Educational Criteria: Candidates who are graduate with 50% marks are eligible for the post.
- Age Limit: Candidates who are 35 years old are eligible to apply for the recruitment.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2017
- Logon to the official site.
- Search for the link online application and click on it.
- Selected the desired registration part that is part I or part II.
- Fill general details asked in part I and click on submit button.
- A system generated user id and password will appear on the screen. Note it down for further processing.
- Click on Part II registration and enter User id and password.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature carefully.
- Click on submit button and save the details for future use.
Date of commencement of Part-I and Part-II Registration– Coming Soon
The date of closure of Part-I Registration— Coming Soon
The last date for dispatch of application fee—Coming Soon
Date of closure of Part-II Registration— Coming Soon