KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-21: apply for 2160 Vacancies- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has delivered a notification to recruit eligible applicants for 2160 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested and want to apply it is a good opportunity for those aspirants. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online from 22nd July to 8th August 2020-21 on the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
The vacancy is for a total of 2160 posts. So, there is a good chance for a lot of aspirants to get the job. The application form filling will start soon. So, you should get all the details related to the exam before filling the form. You can also check the KEA Assistant Professor model papers, previous year papers for a better understanding.
Government Jobs 2020-21
Other important information related to exam, post, selection process, age limit, application fee, important dates, and how to apply are given below here on this page.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-21
Name of organization: Karnataka Examination Authority
Name of Post: Assistant professor
No. of Posts: 2160
Railway Jobs 2020-21
KEA Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2020
The recruitment would be based on a written exam + interview. A candidate must pass both the exams and satisfy all the qualifying criteria to get appointed as an Assistant Professor in Karnataka. Here I am sharing the KEA Assistant Professor 2020 exam pattern with the weightage of different papers.
- The exam will be of written type.
- There will be a total of 4 exams in the written examination.
- The candidate must pass the individual papers as well as the overall cut off.
- After the written exam, a list of the candidates selected for interview will be released on the official site.
Kea Assistant Professor exam pattern 2020 has changed this year. So, you should check the weightage of different sections given below carefully.
|Subjects||Total Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge||100||35||2 hours|
|Major Subject in Post Graduation||100||35||2 hours|
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Exam Syllabus
Many aspirants want to know the syllabus for KEA recruitment 2020. The syllabus is vast and covers all the important topics of graduation and post-graduation level.
The detailed syllabus for the KEA Assistant Professor exam 2020-21 has been uploaded on the official website. You can check the detailed syllabus there.
- Applicants should have completed their master’s degrees in relevant subjects with qualifies in net or SLET tests. If applicants have post-degree in relevant subject are exempted from Net/SELLER.
- The candidate must have 60% marks in their post-graduation exam.
- Minimum age: 22 years
- Maximum age: 45 years for SC/ST/Cat-I
- Maximum age: 43 years for cat-II (a&b), Cat- III(a&b) and other backward classes
- Maximum age: 40 years for others
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 2000/-
- Others: 2500/
Selection Process: The selection process will depend on
- Written examination
- Starting Date of Online application: 22.07.2020-21
- Closing dates: 05.08.2020-21
KEA Assistant Professors Salary Details 2020
The salary of KEA Professors is very high. Due to this, a lot of students want to clear the KEA Assistant Professor exam 2020.
- Pay Scale: 15600 – 39100
With the above pay scale, the salary of a professor is nearly 56000 in the beginning.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment Application 2020-21
How to apply for KEA Assistant Professor Vacancies 2020-21: Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through KEA Official page, www.kea.kar.nic.in from 22nd July 2020-21 to 05th August 2020-21.
Official Notification is here
Instruction to apply:
- Applicants firstly open official website kea.kar.nic.in
- First, read the notification carefully before apply.
- After that click on apply online
- Fill all application form with your basic detail and educational detail with uploading of passport size photo and signature,
- Click on submit button after completion of the filling process
- Take the print out for future use
Note: You must cross-check all the details filled in the application form twice. If any wrong information is found in the form, your application will be rejected.
KEA Assistant Professor Admit card: Admit card for the exam will be available at the official site www.kea.kar.nic.in before a few days of the exam. The applied aspirants may check/ download their admit cards for the exam by entering detail in the given field. Permission letter is an important part of the exam, It has all your exam information.
KEA Assistant Professor Result: The selection list for the KEA exam will be declared by the KEA on the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in by the successful completion of the online exam. This selection list will be decided selection of aspirants for the above-given post.