KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015: apply for 2160 Vacancies- Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has delivered a notification to recruit eligible applicants for 2160 Assistant Professor Vacancies. Aspirants who are interested and want to apply it is good opportunity for those aspirants. Interested and eligible aspirants may apply online from 22nd July to 8th August 2015 on the official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
Government Jobs 2015-16
Other important information related to exam, post, selection process, age limit, application fee, important dates and how to apply are given below here on this page.
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment 2015-16
Name of organization:
Karnataka Examination Authority
Name of Post: Assistant professor
No. of Posts: 2160
Railway Jobs 2015-16
Education Qualification: Applicant should be completed their master degree in relevant subject with qualifies in net or SLET test. If applicants have post degree in relevant subject are exempted from Net/SLER.
- Minimum age: 22 years
- Maximum age: 45 years for SC/ST/Cat-I
- Maximum age: 43 years for cat-II (a &b), Cat- III(a &b) and other backward classes
- Maximum age: 40 years for others
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 2000/-
- Others: 2500/
Selection Process: The selection process will be depend on
- Written examination
- Starting Date of Online application: 22.07.2015
- Closing dates: 05.08.2015
KEA Assistant Professor Recruitment Application 2015
How to apply for KEA Assistant Professor Vacancies 2015: Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through KEA Official page, www.kea.kar.nic.in from 22nd July 2015 to 05th August 2015.
Official Notification is here
Instruction to apply:
- Applicants firstly open official website kea.kar.nic.in
- First read notification carefully before apply.
- After that click on apply online
- Fill all application form with your basic detail and educational detail with uploading of passport size photo and signature,
- Click on submit button after completion of filling process
- Take print out for future use
KEA Assistant Professor Admit card: Admit card for the exam will be available at the official site www.kea.kar.nic.in before few days of exam. The applied aspirants may check/ download their admit card for the exam by entering detail in the given field. Permission letter is a important part for exam, It has all you exam information.
KEA Assistant Professor Result:The selection list for the KEA exam will be declared by the KEA on official website www.kea.kar.nic.in by successful completion of online exam. This selection list will be decided selection of aspirant for the above given post.