Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2020-21, KAR KPSC Vacancies 2020-21 : 520 Steno Typist Jobs are being announced by the Karnataka Public Service Commission. Karnataka Government has taken out the official notification for KPSC Recruitment 2020-21.
Those job hunters who are looking out to make their career in south region and especially in Karnataka State can apply for it, checking the eligibility criteria. These 520 Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Vacancies have been released under Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Those who have just completed their B.Ed. must apply for these Assistant Professor Vacancies and even those who have done their M.Ed. and also having the good speed in typing can also apply for the KPSC Recruitment 2020-21.
There are various posts in the field of Typist and Steno typist which are mentioned below in the tabular form, the selected candidates will get the post of Assistant Professor.
Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2020-21, Karnataka PSC Vacancies 2020-21
|Details of Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Recruitment Notification|
|Organization Name:- Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC)|
|Total no. of Vacancies:- 520|
|Qualification Details: Post Graduation with B.Ed./B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. degree|
Age limit: Candidates having at least 18 years of age and beyond the age of 46 years are not applicable
|Selection process :Performance in Written Test/OMR Test|
|Job Category:- State Government|
|Pay Scale:- Will depend on the performance of a candidate (as per the govt. norms)|
|Examination Fee:- |
Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Vacancy apply Online
Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Vacancy Notification
How to be a part of the KPSC Steno Typist Recruitment 2020-21 Online Application:-
- Go through the official web page of Karnataka PSC and search for the link of KPSC Recruitment 2020-21 on that particular page.
- By clicking on it you will jump to another page where you will find the link of Karnataka PSC Steno Typist Recruitment Online Application Form.
- Hit on that and fill the form by reading all the mentioned instructions, very carefully.
- After completing it you can click on the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Save your filled form in pdf format.
- Download it and get the hard copy of it for fetching your KPSC Exam Admit Card 2020-21.
KPSC Stenographer Exam Admit Card 2020-21:-
The details which you have carried while filling the Online Application Form submission will be utilized to fetch your KPSC 2020-21 Admit Card.
KPSC Exam Result 2020-21:- Karnataka government has not announced any date till now of revealing the result, you can only guess according to the past records.