KPSC Recruitment 2018, Karnataka Technical Non Technical FDA SDA Vacancies 2018:- KPSC has announced vacancy notification for various 2077 posts of technical and non technical. Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) is now standing for all of you publicly with the KPSC Recruitment Notification 2018. Closing date to submit application for Technical and non technical is 15th January 2018. There are going to be specified posts through this advertisement FDA and SDA to be filled soon. The total numbers of posts that are available are equal to 823 KPSC Vacancies. Check out more underneath necessary information here below on the page about KPSC Recruitment 2018.
A very large numbers of aspirants are waiting towards KPSC Vacancies 2018 very intensely. At the concerned website you are able to find out Application Form of KPSC Recruitment to fill and submit. Move at there to online register your name with following the process of KPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online one by one. It is very well golden opportunity shown among all of you to proceed for securing govt jobs.
KPSC Recruitment 2018, Karnataka Technical Non Technical FDA SDA Vacancies 2018
All of the other most important essential related details in regarding with the KPSC Recruitment 2018 like Exam Pattern, Application Fees, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Exam Syllabus, Selection Method etc. is going to be described below for all of you visitors only.
|Details of KPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Name of the Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. Of Posts:- 1254|
• Professor: 29 posts
• Electronics and communication engineering: 117 posts
• Principal: 12 posts
• Associate Professor: 22 posts
• Computer science & engineering: 75 posts
• Automobile engineering: 09 posts
• Mechanical engineering: 134 posts
• Textile Technology: 01 post
• Electrical and Electronics engineering: 29 posts
• Lecturer: 66 posts
• Metallurgy Engineering: 04 posts
• Information Science & technology: 03 posts
• Lithography: 01 post
• Costume Design & dress Making technology: 02 posts
• Machine Tool Technology: 01 post
• Welding & Sheet Metal Technology: 01 post
• Assistant Engineer: 91 posts
• Science: 18 posts
• Letter Press technology: 01 post
• English: 05 posts
• Geologist: 137 posts
• Junior Scientific officer: 32 posts
• Draughtsman: 03 posts
• Environmental Engineer: 10 posts
• Chemist: 01 post
• Librarian: 05 posts
• Supervisor:03 posts
• Junior Engineer: 253 posts
• Junior Health Inspector: 30 posts
• Civil Engineering: 90 posts
Qualification Criteria: Aspirants must have possess 10th/ 12th / Engineering Degree (Civil/ Mechanical/ Computer Science/ Environmental/ Chemical)/Diploma Engineering (civil/Sanitary health inspector/ Mechanical/Health inspector)/ Graduation Degree/ Masters degree(Maths with physics/ earth science& natural resources) or its similar qualification with minimum passing percentage from a recognized university.
| Age limit: Appliers age must be in between 18 to 35 years. Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the norms.|
|Pay Grade:- candidates will receive consolidate payment as per their posts.|
|Application Fee: |
• For General candidates: 300/-
• For all other aspirants (SC/ST/PWD): 25 /-
• For (2A,3A,2B,3B): 150/-
|Application Mode: Online|
Official Website: kpsc.kar.nic.in
KPSC Teaching Non Teaching Vacancy Apply Online
KPSC Technical Non Technical Vacancy Official notification
|Association Name:- Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacant Seats:- 823 Jobs|
|Required Qualification: Graduation Degree from any of an affiliated University/ College/ Institution of India||Age Boundation:|
Contenders of 18 years to 35 years are permitted to apply, 3 years age relaxation for the reserved aspirants
|Steps of Selection|
Registration Form has initiated on: 6th December 2018
Registration Form will be available till: 4th January 2018
|Non-Refundable Application Fee:-|
|Mode of Applying: Online|
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Post Notification
Karnataka PSC FDA SDA Application form
How to Apply Online against Karnataka PSC Vacancies 2018:-
- In the first, go to open designated website from here.
- Now, click on the Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 active link.
- Fill up all of needed information into respective blank shown fields.
- Make sure all of inserted details are very correct.
- Proceed to deposit applicable amount of fees.
- After that, hit on SUBMIT button.
- Download/ save and take print out for Application of Karnataka PSC Jobs 2018.
|Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 Notification|
|Name of Organization:- Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total no of Vacancy:- 489|
|Vacancy Name:– Assistant Librarian, Warden|
Qualification Details : Diploma/ Graduation in any of field from any of the reputed well established university or institute.
|Age limit |
Minimum Age: 18 years
Maximum Age: 45 years
• For General/ OBC Category: Rs. 300/- only
• For SC/ ST Category: Rs. 25/- only
Official Site: – www.kpsc.kar.gov.in
Karnataka PSC Admit Card 2018:- To provide all of the nominees allocated exam venues information there will be going to dispatches among all of you Admit Card for KPSC Exam 2018.
KPSC Exam Result 2018 : Through the same website you all will be going to fetches out respective KPSC Exam Results 2018 once uploaded at there.