Karnataka Prisons Department Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Warder Posts: Prisons Department, Bangalore, Karnataka has issued a notification for the recruitment of Warder Vacancies. Those applicants want do job or interested for this job it the great opportunity for them. This is an online process.
Eligible and interested jobseeker may apply online before the last dates. Other related information about recruitment like age limit, admit card educational qualification, important dates, selection process, Result, application fee & how to apply are given below.
Karnataka Prisons Department all Vacancy 2017 details: –
Total No. of Posts: updated soon
Name of the Post: Warder
Educational Qualification: Job seekers should have completed 10th class/ SSLC/ equivalent.
Age Limit: category wise
- General: 20 to 26 years
- OBC /SC/ ST: 28 years
- Candidates as on 28.07.2015
- General & IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIIB (Unreserved category) : Rs. 250/-
- SC/ ST & Category-I applicants (Reserved category) : Rs. 100/-
- Application fee is to be deposited through State Bank of Mysore challan available online.
Selection Process: Selection will have
- Written test,
- Physical Efficiency & Fitness test.
- Online Applications: Updated soon
- Last date for deposit Application fee : Updated soon
Karnataka Prisons Department Application 2017
How to Apply: Aspirants, who are interested in Warder vacancies and have complete the eligibility conditions, may apply online at official website of Karnataka Prisons Department.
Instruction to apply:-
- Firstly go to the official link of kpdonline.in
- After that click on apply online
- Online application form will open.
- Fill all personal detail with your address and education.
- After that upload recent scanned photo and signature.
- Click on submit button.
- After that take a print out copy of filled application form.
Karnataka Prisons Department Admit card: Admit card for written exam will available soon on website before exam at official website http://www.kpdonline.in/. Applicants may check their permission after few days. A hall ticket is a necessary thin for any exam, because it have related information about you as well as your exam.
Karnataka Prisons Department Result: Result for written exam will update soon on official site by Karnataka Prisons Department. You can check your result by submitting your roll no. and date of birth.