Today 13th Feb 2016 is last date to apply for KCET 2016 Exam. Submit your application form in favor of KCET 2016 Exam before last date.
Karnataka KCET 2016 Application Form last date is 13th Feb 2016, KCET 2016 Exam Date is 4th, 5th May 2016,KCET 2016 hall ticket will be released in April 2016.
Karnataka KCET 2016 Application Form: Karnataka Common Entrance Test Examination has released revised date of examination of KCET 2016 by the Karnataka Examination Authority. Bookmark this website to get to know all updates about KCET 2016 here. Last Date of submission of application form is 13th Feb 2016. Date of examination is 4th May 2016 and 5th May 2016. KCET exam is done for take admissions in engineering college in Karnataka.
Job seekers can check all details i.e. age limit, education qualification, vacancy details, and important dates here. Candidate must pass 12th class/Higher Secondary school with Physics and chemistry along with these compulsory subjects student have to pass his/her optional subject. Check and download application form of KCET 2016 here.
KCET 2016 Admit Card download | KCET 2016 Result
Engineering Entrance Exam 2016 | 12th Pass Jobs 2016
Karnataka KCET 2016 Application Form
Organization: Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA)
Number of vacancies:
Vacancy Details of KCET 2016— KEA 2016 take examination of students who wants to be an engineer. Students have to qualify this exam.
KCET recruitment 2016 Eligibility—
Education criteria: Aspirants should have pass 12th/Higher secondary with Physics and Math as compulsory subjects and also have to pass in optional subject also.
General category candidates have to obtain a minimum of 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam and the candidates belonging to the SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) category have to score a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
Age Limit: Age limit should be according to post.
KCET Recruitment 2016 application form:
KCET Recruitment application form last date is 13 Feb 2016. Eligible candidates can apply for KCET Recruitment here. You may follow the process to apply online. KCET 2016 Application form process is updated below:
How to Apply of KCET 2016—
- To get application form students have to submit KEA form to respective schools.
- Upload application form and fill application form with absolute information:
- KCET 2016 Application form
- Submit application form to your principal
- On the specified date candidate have to collect admit card from their respective school/colleges.
Application Fee of KCET 2016—
- Application fee should be 650rs for General candidate and 500rs for SC/ST/OBC candidates.
- Fee can be paid via Bank challan or DD. DD must be in favor of Executive Director of Karnataka Examinations Authority, Bangalore.
KCET Recruitment Pay scale 2016—
- There is no pay scale for students. This exam is only for entrance in engineering colleges.
Important Date of KCET 2016—
- Starting date for application form of KCET 2016: 13th January 2016.
- Last date for Submissionapplication of KCET 2016: 13th February 2016
- Examination date of KCET 2016: 4th May and 5th May 2016.
Selection Procedure of KCET 2016 —
60 questions for 1 mark each subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Admit Card of KCET 2016—
Admit card of KCET 2016 will release before 10 days of examination. Permission letter/hall ticket of KCET 2016 will release on 15th April 2016.
KCET 2016 Result—
Result of KCET 2016 will update after successfully completion of examination. Tentatively it is announce on 1st week of June 2016.