Kannur Airport Recruitment 2016 -17: – Kannur International Airport released an official advertisement for candidates for the post of Manager/Asst./Senior Manager, Director, Fire and Rescue Operators and Supervisor. Total 48 posts are announced by Kannur Airport Recruitment 2016 – 17 dept. Salary are very good for these posts.
KIA was paying good figure to select right candidates for the post of Senior Manager get Rs.50000/ – every month, Manager/Asst. Director get Rs. 40000/ – every month, Supervisor get Rs.30000/ – every month, Fire and Rescue Operators get Rs.17500/ – every month. KIA Vacancy 2016 age limit is minimum 35 and max.45.
This is a golden opportunity for the applicants who are looking for jobs in Kerala. Interested and capable applicants can apply online for Kannur Airport Recruitment 2016 on official web portal i.e. www.kannurairport.in before the last date 07th September 2016.
For details information related to Kannur Airport 2016 Recruitment vacancy details like age limit, selection procedure, how to apply online details are mention below: –
Kannur Airport Recruitment 2016 details: –
Name of organization: – Kannur International Airport
Total vacancies – 48 posts
Job location: – Kerala
Website: – www.kannurairport.in
Vacancy details: –
|SN.||Post Name||No. of Post|
|2.||Manager / Asst. Manager||2|
|4.||Fire and Rescue Operators||40|
Eligibility Details for KIAL Recruitment 2016: –
Educational Qualification posts wise:
- For Senior Manager: Applicants have completed Full time B.TECH in Automobile /Mechanical/ Fire Engineering from any UGC recognized university/ Institute or successful completion of Divisional Fire Officers course from National Fire Services College, Nagpur
- For Manager / Asst. Manager: Applicants have completed full time Bachelors’ Degree in Automobile / Mechanical /Fire Engineering.
- For Supervisor: Applicants should 10th pass & also 3 years regular diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/ Fire/ Electrical/ Electronics with minimum 50 % marks or 12th pass (regular study) with 50% marks.
- For Fire and Rescue Operators: Applicants should 10th Pass + 3 years regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire/Electrical/Electronics with minimum 50% marks. OR 12th pass (regular study) with 50% marks. Preference will be given to those applicants who have already completed Basic Fire Service Training at any of AAI’s Fire Training Institutes.
Age Bar: Applicant’s age should be maximum 45 years as on 31st July 2016. Age relaxation provided to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per govt. norms.
Selection Process: Applicants will be selected on the basis of written Test, Skill Test, Physical Test and Interview conducted by Kannur International Airport Limited.
Application Fee: Refer the Official Notification for the details regarding Application fee of the Examination.
How to apply online for KIAL Vacancy Application Form 2016:
Candidates who want to apply for Kannur Airport Recruitment 2016have to visit official site i.e. www.kannurairport.in. Fill the application form as per given guidelines. Some steps are given to apply online
- Candidateshavelogin official site i.e. www.kannurairport.in.
- Click on link Kannur Airport Recruitment notification : KIA Vacancy Application Form 2016
- Fill the application form and deposit application fee as per given guidelines.
- Then click on “SUBMIT” button.
- After successful submission take a print for the further reference.
Important Key dates: –
- Start Date: Already started
- Last date: 07th September 2016
Kannur Airport Admit card 2016: – Admit card of KIA Exam will declare 15 days before exam on official web site. Then we will notify you.
Kannur Airport Results 2016: – Kannur Airport Result 2016 will declare after successful completion of exam on official web site. Then we will notify you.