- 1 JKSSB Class 4 Vacancy Details 2020:
- 2 JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- 3 Age Limit:
- 4 Educational Qualification:
- 5 Application Fee for JKSSB Class IV Form:
- 6 JKSSB Class 4th Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- 7 JKSSB Class IV Application Form 2020-21
- 8 How To Apply For JKSSB Class IV 8575 Vacancies 2020-21
- 9 Important Dates For JKSSB Class IV Recruitment Exam 2020-21
JKSSB Class 4 Recruitment 2020: The Jammu and Kashmir Selection Services Board (JKSSB) has released a notification for recruitment for the Class iv post. As per the notification, interested candidates can fill the application form from 10 July 2020. The recruitment is for 8575 posts in different districts and UTs. You can check the age limit, vacancy details, selection process for JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 in this post.
JKSSB Recruitment 2020 Notification was released on 24 June on the official website www.jkssb.nic.in. With 8575 vacancies, it is one of the biggest recruitments this year. JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 for 8575 posts will be based on a written exam. All the candidates who clear the test will be appointed for District/ Divisional /Union Territory Cadre Posts of Class –IV.
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 detailed notification, instructions to fill the form, application fee, vacancy details are shared below.
JKSSB Class 4 Vacancy Details 2020:
Name of the Organization: JKSSB
Post Name: Class 4th District/Divisional Cadre
Total Number of Posts: 8575
Official Website: www.jkssb.nic.in
Application Form Commencement Date: 10th July 2020
Exam Date: Will be announced later
JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
You must fulfill the educational and other qualifications to fill the form. The online registration has already started from 10 July. So, check out the age limit and other details below.
The age limit is different for students of different categories.
Minimum Age: 18 years
|OSC (Other Social Castes)||43|
|Pwd (Physically handicapped)||42|
- The minimum educational qualification for the JKSSB Class IV exam 2020 is class 10th and the maximum is class 12th. There are no percentage criteria in the matriculation exam.
Application Fee for JKSSB Class IV Form:
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 350 for the application form.
The application fee is the same for all the categories. Candidates can pay the fee by Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, or any other method mentioned on the website. However, the application fee would be non-refundable even if your form is rejected.
JKSSB Class 4th Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for JKSSB Class IV 8575 Vacancy 2020 would be done on the basis of a written exam. All the aspirants must clear the cut off to be eligible for document verification. After document verification, the successful candidates will have to select their choices for posting. Below is a breakup of the whole process.
- Written Exam
- Filling of choices
- Document Verification
JKSSB Class IV Application Form 2020-21
The candidates who want to apply for the job can fill the JKSSB Class 4 Exam 2020 form on the official website. The last date to apply online is 25 August 2020. So, make sure you fill the form before the 25th.
How To Apply For JKSSB Class IV 8575 Vacancies 2020-21
The form can be filled on the official website only, so don’t provide your information on any other site.
- First of all open https://sbbjk.org in your web browser.
- Search for Class IV Recruitment and click on the Register button.
- Now fill your email id and phone number and verify both. You will receive your password on mobile as an SMS.
- Again open the official website and click the Login button this time. Fill your email and password to log in.
- Click the Apply Now option.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form i.e. your name, address, photo, signature, id proof, qualification, and other details.
- Check all the information filled in the form and click Submit.
- Now pay the application fee by your preferred method.
- Finally, take a print out of the form and transaction slip.
Important Dates For JKSSB Class IV Recruitment Exam 2020-21
- JKSSB Recruitment Notification Release Date: 26 June 2020
- Commencement of online registration for class iv exam 2020: 10 July 2020
- Final Date for filling Application Form: 25 August 2020
In order to avoid any problem, you should fill the application form for JKSSB Class IV Vacancy 2020 asap.