JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2018, JKPSC KAS 2018 Hall Ticket : –Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) has announced the date of JKPSC KAS Recruitment Exam. Candidate who apply for JKPSC KAS Recruitment 2018 can down their JKPSC KAS 2018 Hall Ticket Online from official website i.e. jkpsc.nic.in only two weeks before exam date.
The exam will be held on 25th September 2018. Recently, Jammu & Kashmir PSC has released a notification for 277 posts. The posts are for Jr. Scale J&K Administrative Services, Account Services, and Police Services. A large no. of candidate has applied for this post. Applicants can be selected on the basis of their performance in the exam.
JKPSC Recruitment Application Form
For the successful selection candidate have to clear all three round i.e. Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and interview. JKPSC KAS 2018 Call Letter is one of most important document to appear in the exam. Along with JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2018 aspirants have to bring a govt. id to successful appear in the exam.
PSC State Wise Application Form
JKPSC KAS Admit Card 2018, JKPSC KAS 2018 Hall Ticket
Important Information about JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2018:-
- Name of the Organization: Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
- Number Of vacancies: 277
- Job Role: Various Posts
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 25th September, 2018
- Admit Card: Fifteen Days before the Examination
- Web Address: jkpsc.nic.in
- Job Location: Jammu & Kashmir
Steps to download JKPSC KAS Hall Ticket 2018 Online:-
- Firstly, login to the official website i.e. : jkpsc.nic.in
- Then Open the : JKPSC KAS hall ticket 2018 Download
- Fill the essential info in the empty box.
- Recheck the inserted information.
- Click on submit button
- Take a print out of JKPSC KAS 2018 Call Letter.
- And keep it safe till exam and then for result checking
JKPSC KAS 2018 Result:- After finishing concerned exam of Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission are going to declare the result JKPSC KAS 2018 Exam very soon.
JKPSC KAS Cut off Marks 2018:- All of applicants who are giving exam finally shortlisted if are able to secure more than JKPSC KAS Cut off Marks that are specified later on.