JKCET 2019 Application Form:Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET) is a state level exam of Jammu & Kashmir. This exam is conducted by J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE) every year. This exam is held to take admission in different courses like agricultural, engineering, dental, medical etc. in known govt. & private college of Jammu & Kashmir state.
The JKCET application form 2019 will be available approx in the month of February 2019. The complete details about application form of JKCET 2019 exam will be uploaded on its official website. Some important news about JKCET 2019 online application form is available here.
JKCET 2019 Application Form Process
Competitors must have domicile of Jammu 7 Kashmir they are eligible to fill this application form
- To take admission in engineering applicants must completed HSC/12th class with 50% marks (in case of reserved candidates 40% marks) with PCM & English subjects.
- Too take admission in BDS/MBBS/ BUMS and BAMS contenders must completed 12th class with PCB subject’s minimum 50 % marks.
- Interested competitors must have 17 years old in case he wants to take admission in medical field.
- No age limit to take admission other courses
Applied contenders will be select in the basis of performance of written exam JKCET 2019 exam
All the competitors must pay exam fee Rs 1000/-.
JKCET 2019 Apply Online Process
How To Apply:
- Firstly interested contenders need to open authorized web portal that is www.jakbopee.org.
- After then find appropriate link such as JKCET online application form 2019 & click it.
- After then fill all personal & academic information in this application form as specified column.
- Then after upload valid size scanned photo & sign.
- Then pay the examination fee.
- Click on submit button.
- In the end take hard copy of this form for future use.
Important date (Tentative):
- Starting date to fill online form available is: February 2019
- Exam date: may 2019
- Result date: June 2019
JKCET 2019 Admit card:
JKCET 2019 exam admit card will be upload expected in the month of May. All the contenders are suggested download it before the date of exam. Without hall ticket of JKCET 2019 admit card competitors cannot attend this exam.
JKCET 2019 Result:
After completion of exam all appeared students desperately wait result of JKCET 2019 exam. All the competitors can check JKCET 2019 result to log in its official web portal & to enter date of birth, password & application ID number. Result will be update vey soon on its authorized site
JKCET 2019 Counseling:
JKCET 2019 counseling approx will be held in the month of June. After result declared counseling of JKCET 2019 exam will be conduct. Candidates who qualify JKCET 2019 exam only those aspirants attend counseling process. All selected candidates need to do document verification firstly after that competitors allotted college according their merit list.