JEE- Main 2017 Registration, JEE- Main 2017 Registration Form:- JEE- main 2017 is going to be held in April, 2017. To apply for the examination, candidate has to fill application form online. Aspiring candidates can register online for JEE-Main 2017 from November, 2017 to December, 2017. JEE is an acronym for Joint entrance examination to intake of the candidates into various engineering courses. Here we are providing you details about the registration to apply for JEE- MAIN, you can register yourself in three simple steps.
JEE- Main 2017 Registration FormJEE Main Application Notification 2017
- Step I—Fill application form.
- Select the desired paper which you want to apply.
- Enter all the details such as personal, educational and contact details carefully.
- Step II—Upload scanned copies of photograph, signature and thumb impression.
- Upload the photograph, signature and left thumb impression of required size.
- All the images should be in JPG/JPEG format only.
- See the preview of the images and check whether they appear correctly.
- If you find any problem, Re-upload the images.
JEE MAIN Registration Online
- Step III—pay application fees
- Application fee can be paid in three ways—using debit card, credit card or through e-challan of syndicate bank/ ICICI bank/ canara bank.
- Payment by debit/ credit card can be done by following the online instruction to complete the payment. After successful completion of payment, take print out of the acknowledgement page.
- Payment through e-challan can be done by generating e- challan. Once the bank is selected and application form is submitted, a copy of challan is generated take print out of the same and takes it to the nearest branch and pay the fee. Candidate will be able to print the acknowledgment page after the confirmation of fee deposited from branch.
The application form can be accessed on the official website of JEE—Mains only. Student need to fill correct details in application form and upload latest photograph, signature and left thumb impression correctly at prescribed places. In accordance with the changed format in 2017, candidates have to send hard copy of confirmation page to the JEE mains office before the last date.