Table of Contents
JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form Exam Dates, IIT JEE Application Form 2018 : – GET all information about jee main 2018 online application form here and get all the notification about it .The Application Form of the largest entrance examination of our nation IIT JEE Mains 2018 is going to be unleashed from today itself. It has two schemes of process in an allocation of colleges, first one is JEE Mains 2018 Online Form and only those who will get through from this stage will be able to take part in JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form Advanced scheme of it.
This official paper notice was spread around by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on 18th of November 2018. In that notice paper it was clearly denoted that the IIT JEE Main 2018 Application Form is going to be brought out in the market on 1st December 2018. So all the applicants, who had a birth before 01st October 1992 and possessing their Higher Secondary or equivalent to that, can request for the IIT JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form.
|Start of Online Registration||December 1, 2018|
|Photo and Signature Correction in filled Application form||December 8, 2018|
|JEE Main Mock test availability||December 13, 2018|
|Last date for Registration||January 1, 2019|
This is one of the biggest opportunity to change the life for those, who are confused about their strategies after school because this can decide their career, as if they get the admission either in their dream college and stream or in one of the best college of India.
JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form Exam Dates, IIT JEE Application Form 2018
This exam is regulated by CBSE in all over India for getting the entrance in B.Tech./B.Arch. Programmes, which are offered by the IITs, NITs, CFTIs and other top institutions of our country. Most likely the IIT JEE Mains Exam 2018 will be held on 2nd of April 2018. Additional statistics about the JEE Main 2018 Online Application Form are referred below in detail:-
- Name of the Examination:- JEE Mains (Mains Joint Entrance Exam)
- Type of the Examination:- National Level Undergraduate Engineering Entrance Test
- Authority which is Conducting:- Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE)
- Arrival Date of Examination Form:- 1st of December 2018
- Exam will be Held on:- 2nd April 2018
- Eligibility Measurements:-
- Academic Qualifications: 12th or its equivalent from the established Board/School
- Age Standard: should not be more than 24 years as on 1st of October 1992 (5 years relaxation for the reserved categories)
- Exam Mode:- Online
- Application Mode:- Online
- Application Fee (Non-Refundable):-
- General/OBC: 1000 Rs.
- Girls/SC/ST/PWD: 500 Rs.
- Official Web Portal:- jeemain.nic.in
|Sr. NO.||Fixtures||Key Dates|
|1.||JEE Mains Application Form will be available to fill from||1st of December 2018|
|2.||Application Form will be available till||2nd January 2018|
|3.||Last Date of Paying the Application Fee||January 3rd 2018|
|4.||Admit Card will be available to fetch onwards||2nd Week of March 2018|
|5.||Date of Offline JEE Mains Exam 2018||2nd April 2018|
|6.||Date of Online JEE Mains Exam 2018||8th & 9th April 2018|
|7.||Answer Key will be released on||In the end of April 2018|
|8.||JEE Main Result will come out on||27th of April 2018|
|9.||Counselling through JOSAA 2018 will be started from||First Week of July 2018|
|Piece of Important Information||File Presentation||File Size||Dimensions|
|Scanned Photograph with name and date mentioned below on it||JPEG format||4 KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Scanned Signature||1 KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Information Regarding Application Fee||For Offline Examination||For Online Examination|
|For General/OBC Candidates||For SC/ST/PWD Candidates||For General/OBC Candidates||For SC/ST/PWD Candidates|
|Application Fee For candidates appearing from various exam centres of India|
|JEE (Main) Paper – I (B.E. / B. Tech.) OR JEE (Main) Paper – 2 (B. Arch./ B. Plan) only||Boys- Rs 1000|
Girls – Rs 500
|Boys- Rs 500|
Girls – Rs 500
|Boys- Rs 500|
Girls – Rs 250
|Boys- Rs 250 Girls – Rs 250|
|Both JEE (Main) Paper – I (B.E. / B. Tech.) And JEE (Main) Paper – 2 (B. Arch./B. Plan)||Boys- Rs 1800|
Girls – Rs 900
|Boys- Rs 900 Girls – Rs 900||Boys- Rs 1300 Girls – Rs 650||Boys- Rs 650 Girls – Rs 650|
|Application Fee for Candidates appearing from exam centre outside such as of Colombo, Kathmandu, Singapore, Bahrain, Dubai, Muscat, Riyadh and Sharjah|
|JEE (Main) Paper – I (B.E. / B. Tech.) OR JEE (Main) Paper – 2 (B. Arch./ B. Plan) only||Boys- Rs 2500|
Girls – Rs 1250
|Boys- Rs 1250|
Girls – Rs 1250
|Boys- Rs 2500 Girls – Rs 1250||Boys- Rs 1250 Girls – Rs 1250|
|Both JEE (Main) Paper – I (B.E. / B. Tech.) And JEE (Main) Paper – 2 ( B. Arch./B. Plan)||Boys- Rs 3800|
Girls – Rs 1900
|Boys- Rs 1900|
Girls – Rs 1900
|Boys- Rs 3800 Girls – Rs 1900||Boys- Rs 1900 Girls – Rs 1900|
JEE Main Application Form 2018
JEE Main Application Form Notification 2018
for PSC RECRUITMENT
How to submit Application form Of IIT JEE Mains Application form 2018
Few Steps to follow which will make your work easy while filling the Online Application Form of IIT JEE Mains 2018:-
- Go across the official website of Central Board of Secondary Education, which is mentioned above.
- Essentially check out the guidelines of eligibility to apply.
- Look around for the link of Online Application Form.
- Scan all the mentioned commands once on that page to execute your IIT JEE Application Form 2018.
- Fill it up in the proper way without making any sort of error.
- Smash on the submit button after filling it carefully.
- Not to forget to download the file of your Filled Application Form.
- Utilize it, if you face any further issue.
IIT JEE Mains Exam Result 2018:- As per the history, Result of the JEE Mains don’t take too much time to come out, because there are further more processes to follow it.