What is the JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria? Check out JEE Main Education criteria, age Limit, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus are given here.
IIT JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria: IIT JEE 2017 Mains exam application form is available online. Students can fill online application form for JEE Mains 2017 Exam. Before applying for IIT JEE Main Exam 2017 students must check the eligibility criteria online. Here we have updated the details of IIT JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria.
JEE Main 2017 is the first tier of the two tier process of Joint Entrance Examination conducted to provide admission in the engineering courses. It is jointly conducted by the seven IITs situated all over in India. The candidates who qualify the JEE Main will appear for JEE advanced. Before applying for JEE Main 2017, candidate should check JEE Main eligibility criteria of the examination.
JEE Mains Application Form 2017
JEE Main Admit Card 2017
JEE Advanced 2017 Application Form
IIT JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Pass Percentage in Qualifying Examination:
- Candidates who have studied Mathematics and physics as compulsory subjects in class 12th is eligible for the entrance examination.
- Candidate must have studied any one of the subjects (Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, and Biology) as optional subjects.
- Candidate should have secured a minimum of 50 percent marksincluding all subjects.
- IIT JEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria Age limit:
- Candidates must be born after October 1, 1990 to be eligible for the JEE Main 2017.
- Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit will be applicable for reserved class such as SC/ST/PwD candidates and candidates must be born after October 1, 1985.
- Candidates must note that the date of Birth as mentioned in the certificate of Secondary Education Board will be considered as the correct one.
- Passing year of Qualifying Examination (QE):
- Candidates must have passed their examination of Class XII or other equivalent examination in 2015 or 2016. OR
- Those candidates who are appearing for their Class XII examination in the year of 2017 are also eligible
- Candidates qualifying in 2017 must have studied at least five subjects in their Class XII or in other equivalent exam.
- Candidates who have studied four subjects in class 12th are not eligible.
- Student must note that this clause of five subject is Not applicable for candidates who have passed in class 12th in the year of 2015 or 2016 even if they are appearing for their improvement in 2017.
- Total number of allowed attempts:
- Candidates who are fulfilled all provided criteria can appear in JEE Main for maximum three times.