JAC Delhi 2017 Application form is going to be started, apply online IIT Delhi Registration 2017, exam dates, eligibility criteria for BE B Teach Admission 2017-18.
JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form, Delhi Engineering Entrance Exam:- This is a official news from that JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form must be filled by all the interested and eligible aspirants who want to take admission for engineering Under Graduate courses such as B.Tech and BE for session 2017-18 in the colleges/institution of the state. The admission counselling will depend upon strictly all India rank in JEE main 2018.
JEE Main Admit Card 2017
12th Board Result 2017
All Students may fill admission form online on the official web portal of JAC – www.jacdelhi.nic.in. We want to give information that only one candidate can fill form at a time in NSIT, IGDTUW, IIIT Delhi and DTU. If you fill two admission form at time Only one application form has consideration of at time of admission. Candidates have not necessary to fill IIT Delhi Application Form 2017, DTU Application Form 2017, IGDTUW Application Form 2017, or NSIT Application Form 2017 separately as one online form has replaced all.
JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form
Registration Process for JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form:- Candidate have to enter these following detail to fill the registration fee according to your JEE admit card 2017.
- JEE Main 2017 Roll Number
- Name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- 10+2 marks
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- E-Challan of HDFC Bank: Students are required to download and hard copy the e-Challan to pay fee from bank.
- Crebit/Dedit Card through HDFC BANK payment gateway services: Student can pay fee online by these online gateway.
- Net banking payment gateway: Students can also pay counselling fee via the net banking payment gateway
IIT JEE 2017 Result Scorecard
Important Dates JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form:-
- Starting date of registration:July 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Registration fee through e-challan.
- Through E-Challan: July 10, 2017
- Through Net banking / online modes: July 2017, midnight IST
- Last Date for choice filling: July 2017 till 12.00 Midnight IST
How to apply for JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form: – Student may participate in online counselling process by fill registration form July 2017 at midnight.
Instruction to fill JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form:-
- After depositing the fees, candidates will have to fill the online Registration Form and enter the fee payment information like transaction ID, for Echallan- the branch name, code and date etc.
- Candidates will have to enter the basic, communication and education details as specified.
- Successful registration of Student will be allowed to participate in the choice filling process for seat allotment and counselling.
- After JAC Delhi Registration 2017, Students will get a confirmation message.
- Candidates need to keep the password chose by them for log in purposes must be kept safe.
- Candidates must also keep their User ID will be their JEE roll number.
Counselling Fees JAC Delhi 2017 Application Form: The applicants have to pay counselling fee Rs 1100 + bank charges.