Table of Contents
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, 531 Group C MTS Vacancy 2018 : Indian Navy has released latently for all you Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Notification publically. This is a well golden opportunity delivered by them for all of you Govt Jobs seekers wants carrier into Indian Navy 2018.
At designated official website you all are going to found Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Online. All of candidates are called to Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Apply Online who is interested and eligible for vacancy. Through this Indian Navy 2018 Recruitment different posts that are notified as Lab Attendant, Barber, Peon Watchman, Safaiwala, Dresser, Dhobi & Ward Sahayika.
Indian Army Recruitment Application Form
Police Department Jobs 2018
All the candidates are hereby inform that Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application is compulsory to fill and submit to become participants of this. Before going to finally submission process you are once suggested to go via Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Eligibility to know that you are right person or not.
All other related information regarding Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 like age limit, required qualification, application fees, selection process & how to apply online etc. are mention here below for all of interested contenders.
Indian Navy Vacancy Details:-
- Name of Organization: Indian Navy Recruitment Board
- Name of Examination: Indian Navy Recruitment Exam, 2018
- Total No. of Jobs: 262 Vacancy
- Name of Post:
- Multi tasking Staff (Ministerial)
- Multi tasking Staff (Non Industrial)
- Official website: joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Job Location: All over India
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancy 2018:-
Age Limit: All of candidates must to have age limit in between 18years to 27 years old. Relaxation of age will be applicable for SC/ ST, OBC and PWD candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: All of candidates should to have passed Matriculation exam or its equivalent any exam from recognized Board/ Institution.
Selection Process: All of applicants will be further selected based on marks obtained by them into written examination.
Application Fees: All of applicants required to read complete details about Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Fees into official notification.
- First of all, go to login into official website as stated above: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Online: Indian Navy MTS Application Form
- There all you should to enter detailed information as asked into application online.
- Hit on SUBMIT button.
- Take print out of this application and send to the desired postal address as mentioned into advertisement.
- Take one copy safe for you to make reference in future about your applicability.
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form Release Date: 15/07/2018
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form Last Date– 28 days from date of releasing (For Normal Areas)
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 Application Form Last Date– 35 days from date of releasing (For Remote Areas)
Indian Navy 2018 Admit Card:- Applicant can download Indian Navy Admit Card 2018 from official website later on. It is compulsory to bring Indian Navy Admit Card.
Indian Navy 2018 Results:-
Indian Navy Results 2018 are declared on the same official website to inform all of you belonging applicants in publically.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2018, Indian Navy Group C Vacancy 2018-19:
Indian Navy has disclosed an official notification titled as Indian Navy Recruitment 2018. Government of India is willing searching the desirous and hard working applicants who are interested in Indian Navy.
Aspirants who are interested in this Indian Navy Jobs 2018 can fill up 269 vacant posts of Washer man, Barber, Peon, Watchman, Cleaner, Dresser, Ward Assistant & Lab Attendant. All those nominees who want to join this Indian Navy Vacancy 2018 can submit their offline application form on or before the last date which is 5th August 2018.
Police Jobs Apply Online
For more information about Vacancies of Indian Navy 2018 like age limit, pay scale, selection procedure, education qualification, how to apply etc. you can read this article. You can also bookmark our site for regular updates.
Organization Name: Indian Navy
Name of the Post: MTS, Group-C
Official Website: “indiannavy.nic.in”
No. Of Post: 269 Vacancies
Post Wise Details:
|Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial)|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non-industrial)|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Vacancies 2018:
Examinees should have completed 10th / matriculation or its equivalent course from a recognized board.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial): Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 27 years.
- For Multi Tasking Staff (Non-industrial): 18 – 25 years.
- Relaxation of age will be applicable up to 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD candidates.
Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-
Applicants will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test & skill test which will be conducted by the organization.
Eligible appliers should apply offline only. Offline submission of application will start from 15th July 2018 to 5th August 2018.
How to apply:
- Candidates have to visit to the official website of the department :www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now download the advertisement: Indian Navy Application Form 2016
- Then read the notification carefully.
- After that take a hard copy of application form in the prescribed format.
- Now fill the application form.
- Affix the passport size photo on it.
- Attach documents which are required.
- After that send the application form to the address which is given below.
The Flag Officer,
Commanding-in-Chief (far-staff officers, civilian Recruitment Cell,
Headquarter Southern Naval Command,
Kochi -682 004
- Starting Date For Apply Online: 15th July 2018
- Last date for Submission of Online Application: 5th August 2018
As we all know admit card is an important document for the students who are applied for the exam. Here on our web page we are also update the admit card when it is announced by officials.
The admit card will released 10 to 12 days before the date of exam. Admit card consist all the important details of exam.
The exam authority will announce the result of the exam after the successfully completion of the exam. Exam result is also an important thing for the applicants. Here on this page we are also update the result 2018.