IIT JAM 2017 Application Form, JAM 2017 Online Registration jam.iitd.ac.in : Last date to apply for IIT JAM 2017 Exam is 6th October 2017. JAM 2017 Online Registration window is opening on 2nd September 2016 on the official portal of IIT JAM. All Eligible Candidates who want to apply for IIT JAM Exam 2017, they need to fill up online application form of JAM 2017 Exam before the closing date of IIT JAM Exam 2017 application.
Check GATE 2017 Application Form
JAM 2017 Application form is invited by IIT Delhi for MSc Joint Admission Test 2017.Apply for JAM 2017 Online Registration which will start from 2nd September. For more information read the complete post and apply in favor of IIT JAM 2017. http://iletsfly.in/ updates all latest news of Sarkari Naukri and Exams.
Just two days are left to apply for JAM (Join Admission test of IITs and IISc. Candidates those want to appear in JAM 2017 Exam they can apply for IIT JAM 2017 here. IIT JAM 2017 application form Notification is available online for those who want to appear in MSc Joint Admission Test 2017 for MSc and MSc PhD dual degree program.
Students those want to appear in MSc entrance exam of IIT and IISc they can register here. Candidates can register online for JAM 2017 exam.
IIT JAM 2017 Application Form, JAM 2017 Online Registration jam.iitd.ac.in
Organization name: Indian Institute of Technology, Madras
Name of Exam: Joint Admission Test 2017
IIT Madras is invited JAM 2017 (JOINT ADMISSION TEST) Online Application Form. The official link for JAM 2017 Online Registration is available from 2nd September 2016.
This test is held to provide admission to eligible students in MSc, MSc-PhD courses.
IIT JAM 2017 Joint Admission Test: The JAM exam Joint Admission Test 2017 for MSc will be held on 12th February 2017. JAM 2017 notification is issued for eligible applicants for the admission in Msc programs at the IITs (Indian Institutes of Technology) and IISc Bangalore.
The IITs have started organizing the Joint Admission Test 2017 for the MSc Course. The Joint Admission Test 2017 will take for admission of students in Joint MSc-PhD, MSc (Two years), MSc-PhD Dual course and the other Post Graduation Degree Program at IITs.
By this Joint Admission Test 2017 candidate can get admission in IIT Delhi, IIT Bhubaneswar, Bombay, IIT Indore, IIT Guwahati, IIT Madras, IIT Gandhinagar, IIT Kanpur, IIT Roorkee, IIT Hyderabad, IIT Kharagpur, IIT Ropar and IISc Bangalore for above mentioned course.
IIT JAM 2017 Admit Card Download
IIT JAM 2017 Results
IIT JAM 2017 Scorecard And Counselling
IIT JAM 2017 Eligibility criteria:
- Eligibility criteria for all of IIT Guwahati and IISc Bangalore:
- Candidate should have secure at least 55% marks without rounding off in graduation from affiliated University/institutions.
- For general/ OBC (NCL) Category candidates must have minimum 55% marks in graduation.
- ST/SC candidates must have 50% marks in Graduation.
- Eligibility criteria for IISc Bangalore: General and OBC category Applicants should have secure at least 1st division in Bachelor degree
- Reserved category aspirants should have at least 50% marks in Bachelor’s degree.
- Eligibility Criteria for appearing in IIT Guwahati: Applicants must have 55% of marks or 6.0 CPI out of 10 without round up in honors/pass subjects. The subjects have subsidiaries and language. 60% of aggregate marks or must have 6.5 CPI out of 10. It includes both subsidiaries and language, all years combined for the unreserved category.
- 55% of aggregate marks or should be 6.0 CPI out of 10 without rounding off Includes subjects encompassing language and subsidiaries.
|Read Official notification : >||IIT JAM 2017 Official Notification Download|
|Apply Online for JAM 2017||IIT JAM 2017 Online Registration|
|Official website of JAM 2017||http://jam.iitd.ac.in/|
JAM 2017 Documents Required:
Candidates must have following details and documents during application process:
Personal information: Name of applicants (mentioned in documents), contact email id, and number, parents name and their contact details)
Communication Address with PIN Code
Academic details: Details of academic background with marks and universities name, passing year, course name
Scanned Photo and Sign of applicant: Recent passport size photo in JPEG Format in specified size.
Valid ID Card: Adhar card, college ID, DL, PAN card, employee ID, Voter ID, Passport
For fee payment: Net banking details, credit or debit card with card number, expiry date of card with CVV number printed in Debit card
Documents: ST/SC Caste certificate if applicable, degree certificates, PwD certificate
Now you can follow the instructions to apply online:
IIT JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS)
How to apply:
- Candidate first need to open official site for JAM iitg.ac.in
- Find the link with name IIT JAM 2017 and Click on that link.
- After that click on apply online: IIT JAM 2017 Online Registration (link will be activated on 2nd Sept 2015)
- The JAM 2017 application form will opened.
- Fill all your personal detail and educational detail with valid phone no. and email id.
- The enrol id and password will forward on your mobile or email id.
- After that pay your application fee by online or offline.
- Take a print out copy of application form for future use.
Important Dates for IIT JAM 2017
- Online registration opening date: 2nd September 2016
- Last date to deposit JAM Application fee: 6th October 2016
- Ending date of online registration: 6th October 2016
- Date of JAM exam 2017: 12th February 2017
- Date of result announcement: 27th March 2017
IIT JAM 2017 Application Fee:
|Categories||Application fee||Application fee for two exam|
IIT JAM 2017 Admit card: Admit card for IIT JAM 2017 will be available in month of January 2017. The exam may be organized by IIT in February month. The tentative date for the exam is 12th February 2017. So we suggest you all applied applicants download their IIT JAM permission letter before the exam. IIT JAM admit card will contain all information related to your exam.
IIT JAM 2017 Result: Result will be announced according to the news on 27th March 2017. Applicants may check their IIT JAM 2017 result on official site on result announced date. Applicants may check their exam result by their enrol id or by roll no. This result will decide your selection for admission in MSc in which IITs.