IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 application form XXXIX will be started soon. you can check the application and how to apply procedure, exam date, syllabus 2017 here.
IGNOU OPENMAT Application form 2017: The Indira Gandhi National Open University organizes an entrance exam called OPENMAT (OPEN Management Aptitude Test XXXIX). This is basically the exam for the students who want to take admission for the postgraduate programmes. IGNOU University offered many Master degree/ Postgraduate courses and diploma courses in management.
OPENMAT exam conduct by the IGNOU will 2 times in a year. According to their choice, applicants may apply for that. Notification and Information regarding IGNOU will be announced in the month of July, Interested Aspirants need to check the official website of IGNOU, which is www.ignou.ac.in. Eligible applicants may apply online through the official website of IGNOU www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Application Form
Eligibility Criteria: If the applicants are interested to apply for the OPENMAT Exam then they should have complete Graduation in any branch with minimum marks of 50% for general category and 45% of marks for reserved category.
Professional Degree in: Engineering/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Medicine/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/ Company Secretaryship (ICSI)/ Law with 50% marks.
- Application form may be achieved by sending Rs. 1050/- per course in the form of Bank DD in the behalf of IGNOU payable at New Delhi.
- It can also get through paying Rs.1000/- from the official site or at the respective sale counter.
Last date of online for (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): July 2017
Last date of online : July 2017
Exam date for (OPENMAT-XXXVIII): July 2017
Exam date for (OPENMAT-XXXIX): July 2017
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Application
How to apply for IGNOU Openmat:
- Interested Aspirants need to visit official website of IGNOU, which is ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the link ‘OPENMAT Entrance Test Form XXXVIII & XXXIX
- Download the application form.
- Fill all essential details in form.
- After fill up the application form applicants should attach the all required document belonging to age, qualification and demand draft of Rs. 1050/-.
- No fee is to be forward with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website.
- After that forward your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post at below mentioned address:
Block 12 IGNOU,
Maidan Garhi New Delhi – 110 068
IGNOU Syllabus 2017 For Openmat Exam: Student should study to below given topic.
- General Awareness
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- University provides Exam Admit card to the students before the examination
- The call letter could also be check/downloaded from the University’s website ignou.ac.in.