IBPS Exam Time Management Tips 2018, IBPS Exam Preparation Tips 2018: IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 will be going to organize in November / December. The last date to apply for IBPS SO, PO, Clerk Exam Registration is end. The applied applicants for IBPS Exam 2018 should read out the tips to manage your time while doing exam preparation.
Our team has prepared some effective time management Tips for IBPS Exam 2018. The interested candidates must be working upon final preparation of exam. We have prepared some IBPS Time Management Tips 2018 for managing time and reduce last minute pressure on the exam day.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2018 is conducted every year for recruitment to the posts of Clerk in 19 Public Sector Banks. The list of banks Allahabad Bank, OBC, Punjab National Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab and Sind Bank, State Bank of India, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
IBPS Exam Time Management Tips 2018, IBPS Exam Preparation Tips 2018
IBPS Time Management Tips
Process of Exam: IBPS Exam contains two levels Common Written Exam and Personal Interview. Shortlisted Candidates in written exam will be eligible for Interview round. IBPS Clerk & PO exam have Preliminary and Mains exam those applicants qualify in Pre exam they will be capable for mains exam and then for Interview.
Exam Pattern: – IBPS PO / Clerk exam has Prelims and Mains exam 2018. IBPS Pre exam consists 3 subjects Reasoning (35 marks), English (30 marks) and Quantities Aptitude (35 marks). Time duration is 01 hour. Check complete information about IBPS Prelims Exam Pattern with Syllabus here.
Mains Exam – Total Marks: – 200
Time Duration – 2 to 2.30 Hours – check complete details here IBPS Exam Paper Pattern 2018
Paper – Reasoning paper, General Awareness paper, English / Hindi Language Paper, Quantitative Aptitude / Numerical Ability paper, Computer Knowledge paper, and Professional Knowledge paper.
Interview Round: –
Those applicants who qualify in written they are called for interview round organised by IBPS Department at various centres. Then, you get the provisional letter.
Important Subjects: –
- Reasoning: – The Reasoning Section is very important part of IBPS exam. Generally common questions are asked in exam. In IBPS exam preparation reasoning plays a very important role. The following are the important topics of reasoning to get good marks.
- Number Series
- Problem solving
- Letter& symbol Series
- Making Series/Analogy
- Blood relations
- Direct Sense Test
- Passage and conclusion type questions
- Statement and Argument
- Coding Decoding
- Input output
- General Awareness: – It is one of the easiest & scoring parts of the IBPS exam. The candidate has to pay special attention to current affairs, daily news and current events and keep a record of it on daily basis. The following are most important topics to get high scores in general awareness.
- Current Affairs of last 6 months
- History of Banking
- RBI functions
- Awards & honors Sports
- Indian Economy Question
- Banking terms
- Fiscal- Monetary Policies etc.
- English Language: – English is a compulsory Section for IBPS Clerk exam. The English section contains very basic and easy questions of 10th standard. For the English part the applicants has to take had preparation from text books and improve their grammar. Some basic tips are practice grammar regularly, make reading daily routine.
Topics to focus in English Subject:-
- Word formation
- Direct and indirect speech
- Active passive voice
- Spotting errors
- Phrases and idioms
- Deriving Conclusion
- Passage completion
- Theme Detection
- Topic Rearrangement of Passage
- Quantitative Aptitude: – The Quantitative Section is a large as well as tough section of IBPS clerk exam. Regular Practicing of Aptitude makes this subject easy to gain good marks. The Subject is design to check the vulnerability of presenting a situation in form of questions.
- Sentence & series
- Data Interpretation
- Number System
- Computer Knowledge: – Computer is most important part of IBPS clerk exam. If the applicant is selected as a clerk then they will have to work excessively on computer. So the aspirants have to clear all the section to qualify IBPS Clerk exam.
Important topics to focus:-
- Network Basics (LAN & WAN)
- Basics of Computer
- Ms Excel
- Computer Shortcuts
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols
- Generation of computer
- MS Power point
- Input and output devices
The Most important things to keep in our mind during IBPS Clerk / PO exam Prepration: –
- How to manage time
- De-Digitalize Yourself for Few Days
- Revise your syllabus Properly
- Use of Memory Aids
- Daily Practice Previous year question SET
- Mind setup for Exam
- Set Your Priorities