IBPS RRB CWE-IV Application Form 2018, IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018:– IBPS RRB CWE IV Exam is going to be conducted in Last of August Month. All the candidates are informed to download IBPS Exam Admit Card 2018 to get appear in IBPS RRB CWE IV Exam 2018. Download RRB CWE IV Exam Admit Card/ Call Letter to enter in the examination center of IBPS RRB.
Here on this post, we are offering you IBPS RRB Exam Admit Card for CWE IV. You need to download RRB CWE IV Exam Admit Card 2018 from the official website of IBPS.
IBPS RRB CWE-IV Application Form 2018: Apply for RRB CWE-IV Office Scale I, II and III, Office Assistant posts- IBPS has delivered a recruitment advertisement for taking online Written exam (RRBs CWE-IV) for the post of Group ‘A’ Officer (Scale I,II and III) and group ‘B’ Office Assistant (Multipurpose) vacancies in 56 RRBs.
The selection of candidates is based on written exam with personal interview. Interested and Eligible Candidates may online for IBPS RRB CWE-IV Application Form 2018 on official website. Other related details for IBPS RRB CWE-IV Application Form 2018 like Fee structure, age, how to apply, selection process, Eligibility and education are given below.
IBPS RRB CWE-IV Application Form 2018
IBPS Vacancy Details With age limit:-
Name of the Post
- Office Assistant 18-28 years
- Officer Scale I 18-30 years
- Officer Scale II 18-31 years
- Officer Scale III !8-40 years
Age relaxation of candidates will be depending on as per decided rules by government.
IBPS RRB Recruitment Notification
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose):- Degree in any stream from a recognized University or its equivalent course and must have good knowledge in local language.
- Officer Scale I:- Same as post no. 1.
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer):– Degree in any subject form a recognised University or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate with 2 years full experience as an officer in a financial institution and Bank.
- Office Scale II (Specialist Officer):
- IT Officer:- Degree in IT/ CS/ Electronics/ Communication from recognised University or its equivalent with 50 % aggregate marks.
- Chartered Accountant (CA):- CA from Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) of India
- Law Officer:– Degree in Law or its related course from recognised University from any state with a 50 % aggregate with experience of 2 years in an advocate or have worked in Financial Institutions or in bank as Law officer.
- Treasury Manager:– MBA in finance from recognised institution/ University or CA from institute of Chartered Accountants (ICA) of India.
- Marketing Officer:– MBA in Marketing recognised institution/ University.
- Agricultural officer:- Degree in Agriculture Engineering/ Forestry/ Dairy/ Horticulture/ Animal Husbandry/ Pisciculture/ Veterinary science recognised institution/ University or its related course with aggregate 50% marks.
- Officer Scale III:- Degree in any subject recognised institution/ University or its equivalent subject with a aggregate 50% marks and 5 years experience as an officer in a Bank/ Financial Institutions.
Application Fee: – Candidate have to pay for unreserved category of Rs. 600 and for reserved category Rs. 100.
How to apply:- Apply online on official website www.ibps.in .
Apply Online on the following link: IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 Application Form
Selection Process: – with interview and online exam.
Admit Card: – Address of venue, Centre time & date for exam and interview will be in admit card. You can check your admit card as soon on website.