HSSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016: Hellooo Viewers!!! Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has released latest notification for HSSC Recruitment 2016 for 450 posts. Applicants seeking jobs for Haryana Govt. Jobs can grab this chance by employing for the HSSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016. Job Seekers who are eligible and interested in HSSC Fisheries Officer Posts 2016 catch all the information about Job of Fisheries Officer HSSC 2016 can apply for Service on or before the last date on 1st August 2016. Claimants will be elected based on their performance of written examination or Interview. Contenders need to check their eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and How to apply for Fisheries Officer in Haryana 2016.
PSC Jobs 2016
12th Pass Jobs 2016
10th Pass Jobs 2016
Detail of Vacancy:
- Name of Organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission Commission
- Name of Posts: Various Posts
- Total No. of Vacancy: 450 Posts
- Job Location: Haryana
- Application Mode: Online
- Official website: hssc.gov.in
HSSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016
Pay Scale: Rs. 9300/- to 34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4000/-
Education Qualification: Candidates applying for this Fisheries Officer Notification 2016 should have completed their Graduation/Diploma/12th/10th from any recognized university/institute/Board.
Age Limit: Contenders minimum age should be 17 years and maximum age limit is 42 years.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs. 50/-
- PWD Category Candidates: No Fee
Selection Procedure: The selection of contenders will be based on their performance in the Written Test and personal Interview conducted by the Selection Board.
Exam Syllabus, Pattern 2016: Applicants can download the Examination syllabus and Pattern from the official web site.
Official Link is here
Apply Online is here
HSSC Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2016 Application Form
- Aspirants firstly log on to official website that is i.e. hssc.gov.in
- Then open the Recruitment tab click on the link of Haryana Fisheries Officer Notification
- Then read official notification carefully Eligibility criteria and other details
- An Application Form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the Application Form with all mandatory details of application form as per instructions
- Also attach the required documents as Photograph, Signature and qualification documents (if required) etc.
- Application fee have to pay online as mentioned in the notification
- Reexamine and agree to submit the application form
- Download and Take a printout of application form for future reference
HSSC Fisher Officer Admit Card 2016:
Application Form of Haryana Fisher Officer 2016 will be accepted till last date of HSSC Recruitment Board. Admit cards will be published as on official website of HSSC before the Date of Fisher Officer Exam HSSC 2016. This Hall Ticket of Fisher Officer 2016 contains all details about applicants for validate to authorized applicant in Exam center.
HSSC Fisher Officer Cut off & Result 2016:
All of presenting contenders in HSSC Fisher Officer Exam 2016 will also have wait for Cut off Marks of Fisher Officer Exam 2016. As the Result of HSSC Fisher Officer will be finalized then cut off marks and List of Selected candidates will be released at the official website. HSSC Fisher Officer Selection will be based on Final Result of HSSC Fisher Officer 2016 Exam that will be view on official website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
Important Dates to be Remember:
- Starting Date of Online Application Form: 01st July, 2016(Available now)
- Last date to submit Online Application Form: 01stAugust 2016
- Closing Date of deposit Fee: 05th August 2016
- Date of Hall Ticket Issuing: Update Soon
- Date of Examination: Update Soon
- Date of announcing Result: Update Soon