HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Exam will be held in March,download HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2017 to appear in HPPSC exam.
HPPSC Admit Card 2017, HP Excise & Taxation Inspector Main Exam 2017: HP Excise & Taxation Inspector main exam will be held on 5th and 6th March 2017. Those candidates are going to appear in this exam they can HPPSC Admit Card 2017 using application number and DOB.
The official news direct form HPPSC that HPPSC is going to announce HPPSC Admit Card 2017 on official website. Recently HPPSC had announced a official notification to recruit the eligible applicants for the post of Excise & Taxation Inspector (Grade I).
State Wise Govt Jobs 2017
This is happy news for all applicants who applied for these posts. According the news HPPSC is going to conduct main exam for these posts. Now in one/ two days HPPSC will publish HPPSC Call letter 2017. We suggest to all applicants to touch with official website for latest update about the HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector (Grade I) Admit Card 2017.
HPPSC Admit Card 2017 Details
Main exam date: 5th and 6th March 2017
About HPPSC Exam Admit Card 2017: HPPSC will released permission letter on official site before some days of written exam. Aspirants may download their call letter after uploading on official site by HPPSC. Applicants may check/download their hall ticket by filling some necessary detail. Permission letter play most important role for the exam. HPPSC Hall ticket 2017 has all information about your exam and some detail of you also. Without the permission letter you cannot find your venue of exam and will not to permit in the exam hall.
How to Download HPPSC Excise & Taxation Inspector (Grade I) Admit Card 2017:
- First need to go main website i.e. : www.hp.gov.in/hppsc/
- Go to link of downloading of the hall ticket & click on it: HPPSC Admit Card 2017 download
- Then enter all asked detail like as Registration Id, DOB and click on submit button.
- After submit the details your admit card will be displayed in front of you.
- Download it
- Take print out copy of it for the exam.
Exam pattern and syllabus:
- The exam paper will consist multiple choice objective type questions.
- The time duration for the exam will be of 3 hrs.
- The exam will have of one paper of 200 Questions. Each question will carry one mark.
- Questions will be ask from General Awareness, General Knowledge in the examination.
Result: Result will be announced for the exam on official website after successful completion of exam. All appeared applicants may check their result on official site by entering some detail related to exam.