HPGCL is inviting HPGCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016 Application form for 286 post, apply for HPGCL JE Recruitment 2016 before 26th Feb 2016 on hpgcl.gov.in.
HPGCL JE Recruitment 2016, HPGCL Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016: HPGCL 286 Junior Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification has issued now, all the eligible & willing aspirants can apply online for HPGCL JE Application Form 2016 before Feb 26th, 2016.
Candidates who are looking for HPGCL Jobs 2016 now they have golden chance that HPGCL 286 Junior Engineer Vacancies 2016 has invited by The Haryana Power Grid Corporation Limited.
Initial date to apply online for HPGCL Junior Engineer Application Form 2016 is Feb 6th, 2016. Entire information regarding Recruitment of HPGCL Junior Engineer Vacancies 2016 is mentioned below in the post.
HPGCL Exam Admit Card 2016 Download
PSU Recruitment 2016 Through GATE
State Wise Govt Jobs 2016
HPGCL JE Recruitment 2016
- Sum of post: 286
- Junior Engineer (Elect.): 192 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 67 posts
- Junior Engineer (IT): 27 posts
Those have Diploma in Civil /IT /Electrical stream of recognized institutes they can apply for this job.
- Limits of age not cross the limit 18 to 42 years.
- To check concession in maximum age downloads the HPGCK Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016 notification from below link
How to Apply
- Eager contenders must log in the official site of HPGCL which is www.hpgcl.gov.in
- Click:- HPGCL JE Recruitment Application form 2016
- Enter personal as well as ademic information in the given field.
- Submit the application fee.
- Upload recent scanned photo & digital signature
- Press on submit button.
- Take the print out copy of it for to use future use
- Online Application Submission start from – 06/02/2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 26/02/2016
Candidates will be select merit list of written test & interview (PI) basics.
- Female candidates Rs. 75/- .
- Male candidates Rs. 150/-
SC/ST/BC/SBC/EBP(G) Category of Haryana only :-
- Female candidates Rs. 18/- Rupees Only.
- Male candidates Rs. 35/- Rupees Only.
Pay band of junior engineer would be Rs. 9300-34800+3800/- Grade pay
HPGCL JE Admit Card 2016:
HPGCL Junior Engineer Hall Ticket 2016 will be updated before some days of written test. By using user id number and password applied competitors can download HPGCL JE Hall Ticket 2016.
HPGCL JE Result 2016:
HPGCL Junior Engineer exam result will be uploaded at official site after expected two month of examination date. HPGCL JE Merit List/cut off marks 2016 can be downloaded by entering their admit card details.
Haryana Power Utilities recruitment 2015: – Haryana Power Utilities has delivered recently notification for recruitment of 317 different recruitment posts for Asst. Engineer and Upper Division Clerk in many departments of Haryana Vidyut Nigam Limited. Haryana Power Utilities publish notification of vacancies of Asst. Engineer (Electronics, IT Electrical, Civil and Mechanical), and Upper Division Clerk vacancies.
Eligible and interested contender may apply online for HPGCL vacancies 2015 from 18-07-2015 to 16-08-2015. The applicants may check the eligibility criteria and other information like age information, selection related information, fee criteria and more thing for these posts in below given page. About the complete HPGCL vacancy details, see official site “www.uhbvn.com, and check recruitment notification.
Total Number of recruitment Posts: 317
Name of the appointment Posts: Assistant Engineer and Upper Division Clerk [UDC]
- Assistant Engineer post- 20 to 42 years
- Upper Division Clerk post- 18 to 42 years.
- As on 19-August-2015 age relaxations are applicable as per norms.
- Engineer posts- B. Tech Degree in Information Technology, Electrical & Electronics, Civil, Computer Science and Electrical branch from any institute/ University approved by AICTE or by Technical Education state board with a min. Aggregate 60% marks for an Unreserved competitor and 55% marks for Reserved aspirant of Haryana.
- UDC post- BCA with at least 60% of General category & other category contender and at least 55% marks of SC category aspirants of Haryana state. Applicants should be completed full time MCA or M.Sc [Information Technology] course from a approved University/ institutions.
Official Link is here
Selection Process:-Contender selection will be done by
- Written exam test
HPGCL Recruitment 2015 Application
Assistant Engineer posts-
Male aspirants pay Rs. -1000/- and Female competitor pay Rs. – 500/- for General Category.
Male aspirants pay Rs. – 250/- and Female aspirants pay Rs.-125/- EBP/SBC/BC/SC Category.
Upper Division Clerk [UDC] posts-
Male contender pays Rs. -150/-and Female applicants pay Rs. – 75/- General Category.
Male contender pay Rs.- 35/- and Female applicants pay Rs.-18/- EBP/SBC/BC/SC Category.
Note: Extra Bank charges of Rs. 60/- via colon at any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fees. No Fee for PWD and ESM aspirants who are domicile of Haryana state.
- Registration Date to apply : 18-July-2015.
- Closing date to apply: 16-August-2015 till 23:59 hrs.
How to Apply: Eligible and interested contender may apply online HPGCL recruitment 2015 application at the website “ www.hpgcl.gov.in” from 18-July-2015 to 16-August-2015.
- First visit the website “hpgcl.gov.in”.
- Click on link “Recruitment or Career”.
- Select the recruit desired post.
- Click on “Assistant Engineers & UDC (IT) in Haryana Power Utilities”.
- Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the relevant information
- After that upload the photo and signature.
- Click on “Submit button”.
- Take a printout copy for future use.
HPGCL Recruitment 2015 Admit Card: Examination admission card soon uploaded on the of authorized site, Contender visit the official site and check latest update to know about the exam permission letter. Competitor download exam, call-letter by enter detail like application registration number before some days of examination.
HPGCL Recruitment 2015 Result: Examination result soon upload by the Haryana Power Utilities board on the official site, appear competitor exam may check exam result by help of roll number and registration number.