BEd Jobs 2018, BEd Government Jobs 2018, Sarkari Naukri After BEd 2018: Bachelor of Education is the degree which is compulsory for teaching job 2018. Candidates those are looking for BEd Government jobs 2018 they can apply online here. Because of the expansion of Education trend in India, there are huge number of Schools developing every year and all those schools requiring teachers. Every year around thousands of teaching jobs notification are get publish on the newspapers, websites and other sources. http://iletsfly.in/ updates all latest news of Sarkari Naukri and Exams.
A large numbers of aspirants apply for the teaching job and some of them deserving aspirants get selected. Scope of teaching in India is increasing day by day. Once anyone gets a job in Teaching his/her life will be brighter. In the teaching fields there is a lot of chances of promotion in the higher level that means a teacher of school can be promoted in the university/ college as a professor or can get scholarship of higher studies like Ph.D. Here on this page you will find more information about the teaching jobs 2018.
BEd Jobs 2018, BEd Government Jobs 2018, Sarkari Naukri After BEd 2018
Teaching Jobs Eligibility Criteria : The specialization degree you opted should be match with the nature of Teaching Job post. Generally a candidate must have the following credentials:
- Master’s Degree with minimum marks of 50%.
- Ed./M.Ed degree.
- Teacher’s Eligibility Test (TET) Certificate.
- D. in the respective subject
- The Age Limit of the candidates should be in between 27-40.
Teaching Jobs Procedures:- The selection procedures of Teaching Jobs are very simple. First a candidate has read the recruitment notification carefully for the posts of Teaching and then need to apply online or offline as applicable. A candidate must have match with the eligibility for the job.
Candidates have to go through the following procedures to get teaching Jobs:
- Teachers Eligibility Test (TET): TET is written test is conducted at state as well as central level for the teacher’s aspirants to check the candidate’s ability in Language, General Knowledge, and Mathematics.
- Written Exam: If the candidate qualifies the TET exam, he /she are eligible to attempt the written test which is related to the posts.
- Personal Interview: The knowledge of presentation of a candidate is examined in the Personal Interview. This is the procedure where the information about the candidate’s ability can be obtained by face to face communication.
- Demo: Candidates have to take demo class by which the candidate’s capability of teaching can be examined by the recruitment committee. Candidates require giving the best performance for getting selected.
- Merit List and Appointment Letter: A Merit List is prepared on the basis of highest marks obtain by the aspirants, their performance and the number of seats. The call letter or appointment letter is given to the candidate after all these procedures.