GIDC Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download: Hello Viewers!!! The Gujarat Industrial Development Corporation (GIDC) Clerk Admit Card 2018 has released. To attempt the examination candidates need to download the GIDC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket from the official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
The notification has given 187 posts and applied people are eagerly waiting for GIDC Clerk Exam Admit Card 2018. In the short span of time exam dates will be revealed for that GIDC Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket is available at the official website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. The Registration of online application is closed on 26th June 2018 so right now every candidate eagerly waiting for GIDC Clerk Exam Date to start their preparation.
Bank Jobs Application Form
All those candidates who have successfully registered their form can download GIDC Manager Exam Hall Ticket from the official website. The department is soon going to schedule the first round of selection i.e. written examination for selecting eligible candidates for an interview session.
GIDC Clerk Admit Card 2018 Download
Type of Exam: Written Test
Examination Date: July/August 2018 (Expected)
Online Call letter Download Date: Notified Soon
Official Portals: www.ojas.gujrat.gov.in || www.gidc.gov.in
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Online GIDC Clerk Exam Hall Ticket:
- Aspirants should go through the official website of GIDC i.e. gidc.gov.in.
- On the Home page you will see a link flashing which would mention admit card download, click it: GIDC Clerk Hall Ticket 2018
- Enter your application number, date of birth and other such details
- Admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Admit card of GIDC Clerk 2018 can also be printed.
- Keep the card safe and preserved till the final selection is made.
- Document to be carried along with Admit Card.
- Take printout of it to get Entry in Examination hall. Don’t forget this card at home and bring in the examination.
As per our expectation, the written examination can be organized in the month of July or August 2018. So, start your preparation using the relevant syllabus, study materials, reference books etc. as it will help you scoring good marks.