GCET 2017 Application Form, GOA CET Notification 2017, dtegoa.gov.in: – GCET (Goa Common Entrance Test) is a state level entrance exam conducted by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa. As per the organization norms, this exam is taken by the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa and every year at the starting of an educational session this exam is taken.
For the coming session 2017-18, this exam is going to be organized in coming days, and all those aspirants who want to get a part in this exam they all have to submit their Goa CET 2017 Application Form as soon as possible which are now available at the official portal of the organization.
Details about GCET 2017 Application Form: –
- Examination Name:-Goa Common Entrance Test 2017 :
- Name of the Organization:-Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
- Applying method:-Online and Offline
- Popularly known as – Goa CET / GCET
- Type of Exam – State Level
- Category – Under Graduate Engineering
Eligibility for GCET 2017: –
Age needed:- Students’ age should not less than 17 years on 31st December 2017.
Qualification:- 12th from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry Maths.For more details check its official notice.
- Application fee: – Rs.900/-
- Examination fee.Rs.700/-
Applicants can pay their application fee by Demand Draft, drawn in the name of Directorate of Technical Education, Panaji
How to fill GCET 2017 Application form :-
- Initially candidates should have to open the official website of directorate of technical education, Goa that is dtegoa.gov.in
- Now you have to seek out the available link of : GCET Application form 2017
- Click on the given link
- Enter the personal and qualification details correctly in the application form
- Download the Application form after filling up all the details and take a print out of it.
- Applicants should have to post the application form with the application fee and recent photograph to the address given below.
Chairman, Admission Committee,
Directorate of Technical Education
GCET Exam Pattern 2017-18
Type of Question: -Question paper will contain objective type questions with multiple optional answers for each question.
Pattern: OMR pattern.
No. of Question & Duration: – Each paper will consist of 75 questions to be answered in two hours.
Marking Scheme: – One mark will be given for each correct answer.
Negative Marking: -There is not any provision of negative marking for wrong answers or multiple answers.
|Courses||No. of Questions||Marks|
Important Key Dates:-
- Application form process starts in March 2017
- Application form will close in April 2017
- GCET Examination 2017 will conduct in May 2017
- Result will be declared within 15 days of this exam
- Counselling will start in June 2017