GATE Result 2017:Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur will be going to declare Graduate Aptitude Test examination (GATE) 2017 results 2017 on 12th March 2017 at around 5 PM. All candidates who have appeared for GATE exam 2017 can check their final results of GATE 2017 from the official website of IIT Kanpur. The result will be available at around 5 pm on 12/03/15.
GATE 2017 Result Announcement Date
Candidates who have taken the GATE examination wereeagerly waiting for their results and curious to know their score. GATE is conducted to tests the comprehensive understanding of different subjects in engineering and science ad to provide the admission in M.tech course for session 2017. GATE 2017 branch wise exam was held on 31st January & 1st February and 7th,8th February at various pre- arranged centres in country. All the GATE appeared candidates can check their branch-wise GATE 2017 results from the link provided below and by following the following instructions-
How to Check Gate 2017 Results:
- Logon to the official website of IIT kanpur at gate.iitk.ac.in/ or at www.gate2017result.in/
- Select your branch in which you have taken GATE 2017 examination and click to open Result page.
- Direct link to check gate results: GATE Result 2017
- Enter your application Number & Date of Birth, GATE Enrollment number and captcha correctly.
- Your Branch GATE results 2017 will be displayed.
- Click on save button to download GATE Score Card 2017.
- Take a hard copy of GATE 2017 Score Card for future reference.
GATE examination is jointly conducted by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore along with the seven Indian Institutes of Technology located at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee. The GATE score reflects the performance level of candidate in relevant branch. The score secured in GATE is used to take admission to various post-graduate education programs such as Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Doctor of Philosophy in reputed institutes of India. The Toppers of the GATE examination also get the financial assistance provided by MHRD and government agencies.